Huntland @ Moore Co……..Week 8

RaiderzFan

1 hour ago, Sherdog said:

Why does Moore County have there NFhS games blocked out till after November 30th?  

You can see the Collinwood game today After that it will be blocked on Monday. 

and to answer the question why? Well, why not? NFHS is great for family/fans but isn’t mandated by TSSAA nor is a team having any broadcast so why create a disadvantage ?

Edited by BBRaider

1 hour ago, Sherdog said:

What disadvantages? you are who you are. Coaches will trade game film and not look that far ahead. But casual fans like me just like to watch good football if coaches are afraid that someone might get an advantage after 10 weeks of playing then they are just ignorant.

They look ahead more than you know! 

8 hours ago, Sherdog said:

What disadvantages? you are who you are. Coaches will trade game film and not look that far ahead. But casual fans like me just like to watch good football if coaches are afraid that someone might get an advantage after 10 weeks of playing then they are just ignorant.

You are showing your lack of knowledge in the new world of scouting opponents. Most coaches only share 1-2 game films. Therefore if a coach has access to every game, it creates a disadvantage.

35 minutes ago, FootballFanatic12345 said:

You are showing your lack of knowledge in the new world of scouting opponents. Most coaches only share 1-2 game films. Therefore if a coach has access to every game, it creates a disadvantage.

Your showing that you drink to much of the whiskey down there. If you think blocking a game where no one can watch it is going to make a difference in a ball game then your lack of knowledge is showing. I bet you a bottle of Jim Beam that Moore County doesn't make it past Mckenzie.

6 minutes ago, Sherdog said:

You’re showing that you drink too much of the whiskey down there. If you think blocking a game where no one can watch it is going to make a difference in a ball game then your lack of knowledge is showing. I bet you a bottle of Jim Beam that Moore County doesn't make it past Mckenzie.

I never said anything about MC and their playoff hopes, but I bet you the week of the McKenzie game their Defensive Coordinator does not get a wink of sleep because of Dawson White.

27 minutes ago, Sherdog said:

Your showing that you drink to much of the whiskey down there. If you think blocking a game where no one can watch it is going to make a difference in a ball game then your lack of knowledge is showing. I bet you a bottle of Jim Beam that Moore County doesn't make it past Mckenzie.

Don't worry about it.  After this year you may not wanna watch MoCo anyways. :roflol::roflolk:

29 minutes ago, Sherdog said:

I may take you up on that.  I always preferred JB over JD.

11 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Don't worry about it.  After this year you may not wanna watch MoCo anyways. :roflol::roflolk:

Maybe not but should still win the Region the next special group is in middle school but that’s the way it goes when your boosters can’t afford rent nor do they have the amount of government housing SP has!

Edited by BBRaider