Mcminn Central Chargers vs Kingston yellow jackets

RichyRich

Both teams are coming into this game off a victory last week. Both of them have a shared loss from Meigs county being their only common opponent. This game could be a toss up, but this is the best Kingston vs best central team I've seen in awhile, just think Kingston looks a bit better with more experience . I think the final score will be something like 

Mcminn central 22

Kingston 35

I'd love for the boys in blue to win, but they have to stop Kingston offense early on and try to win by slowing the ball out And maybe getting a defensive touchdown or two if they can good luck to both teams this coming Friday hope for it to be injury free, because both teams will need to be full powered come playoff time.

25 minutes ago, RichyRich said:

Both teams are coming into this game off a victory last week. Both of them have a shared loss from Meigs county being their only common opponent. This game could be a toss up, but this is the best Kingston vs best central team I've seen in awhile, just think Kingston looks a bit better with more experience . I think the final score will be something like 

Mcminn central 22

Kingston 35

I'd love for the boys in blue to win, but they have to stop Kingston offense early on and try to win by slowing the ball out And maybe getting a defensive touchdown or two if they can good luck to both teams this coming Friday hope for it to be injury free, because both teams will need to be full powered come playoff time.

Kingston is a pretty solid team this year. Beating them won't be easy. 

3 hours ago, RichyRich said:

Mcminn central 22

Kingston 35

I think this will be a tough game for Central, I believe you guys will have to throw the ball to win, they have a good defense against the run and they have 22 seniors, and IMO they are the best team we have played this year. 

3 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

I think this will be a tough game for Central, I believe you guys will have to throw the ball to win, they have a good defense against the run and they have 22 seniors, and IMO they are the best team we have played this year. 

Kingston better than the newer crossville team?

14 minutes ago, RichyRich said:

Kingston better than the newer crossville team?

IMO yes, we actually moved the ball on Stone with good success and pretty much dominated that game for 3 quarters, but gave them a couple easy scores on a pick 6 and penalties. Kingston defense is much better, but you guys have the best passing attack that they have probably seen, I think for you guys to win that’s the key.

Interesting game here. Kingstons defense has played great all year long. Lots of athletes out there. Penalties have killed us every game and need corrected. 15 alone last game. Central will need to contain kingstons running game. And the qb run is lethal when he gets space. If we throw the ball look for it to be a rollout every time with the qb option to run as well. Lots of rpo's. And kingston has one of the best kickers around. Look for mostly touch backs.  I think kingston gets by in a close one. Bit wouldn't be surprised if central wins either. 

2 hours ago, RichyRich said:

Was a really good game, Kingston almost came back and won. But proud of the boys in blue getting the dub and proving me wrong again. Final was 31-28. Onto to tellico next week!

That’s the most pints Kingston has given up this season, congrats to Central, and we barely got past Polk, you just never know in sports.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

That’s the most pints Kingston has given up this season, congrats to Central, and we barely got past Polk, you just never know in sports.

I'm ngl I thought Meigs would beat polk by 3 or 4 tds.  I'm honestly surprised polk didn't beat Oneida or  play Pikeville a little closer than they did.