Mt. Juliet vs Lebanon

Bump11

1 minute ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

This is true, the first half was dominated by Lebanon. No doubt about that, I’d like to think it was a “freak” half though.

could say the same for Lebanon in the second. definitely didn’t look like themselves. And credit to MJ for applying the pressure and getting them in uncomfortable situations. both played one great half and one sloppy half. MJ just had all the momentum going into OT

Just now, Bump11 said:

could say the same for Lebanon in the second. definitely didn’t look like themselves. And credit to MJ for applying the pressure and getting them in uncomfortable situations. both played one great half and one sloppy half. MJ just had all the momentum going into OT

It was great game! I’ll refrain from any critical comments towards MJ for the time being as they enjoy their win. Also let’s not forget GREEN HILL LOST TO LAVERGNE AND MJ WINS!!!!! 

It was great game! I’ll refrain from any critical comments towards MJ for the time being as they enjoy their win. Also let’s not forget GREEN HILL LOST TO LAVERGNE AND MJ WINS!!!!! 

very uncharacteristic of GH. That game in a couple of weeks will be a dog fight either way. 

10 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

Also beech looked scary good tonight against a Solid opponent.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

Nothing is out of the question 

What else is new lol Crabtree one of the best in the biz

Uncharacteristic to be sitting at 4-4. Three of the losses have been by a combined 10 points to really good teams. The schedule will definitely be a benefit prepping for a playoff run. 

Just now, eers said:

Uncharacteristic to be sitting at 4-4. Three of the losses have been by a combined 10 points to really good teams. The schedule will definitely be a benefit prepping for a playoff run. 

It’s uncharacteristic yes. Also needs to be said strength of schedule has something to do with that, along with a youthful team. Beech has a shot at the title imo. 

4 minutes ago, eers said:

What seems different to me about this MJ team is they seem to have a little more fight than the other recent teams. 

Well some things I’ll go into detail the following days… for now I’ll relish. Yes this team has a fight that wasn’t there prior years. This team completed a 21 point comeback within 18 mins left to play. That’s fight. I’ll also notate that lebanon equally imploded the 2nd half to “help” us as we did them in the 1st half.  Lebanon had the ball inside our 5 up 28-7… could’ve been 35-7. All in all I’m happy for my team, and for now ill relish in the positives… something I should do more often lol

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS