Bradley 35 Redbank 0

Bradleysports23

54 minutes ago, Bradleysports23 said:

Bradley remains undefeated going into the big rivalry game next week against Cleveland. One of the bigger rivalry games in this area. I got Bradley 49 Cleveland 21 

bradley has scored a total of 275 points this season giving up 78 

defense is looking tremendous these last two weeks 

Well they got the Boo Carter show tonight. 7-0 at the half and they kick it to Boo... TD.

Defense gets them out after 7 plays and they punt to Boo... TD again.

21-0 just like that and offense don't step on the field.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, alt1958b said:

Well they got the Boo Carter show tonight. 7-0 at the half and they kick it to Boo... TD.

Defense gets them out after 7 plays and they punt to Boo... TD again.

21-0 just like that and offense don't step on the field.

Not sure why you'd punt to him the first time,  unless their punter just isn't that good 

34 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Not sure why you'd punt to him the first time,  unless their punter just isn't that good 

Oh the Punter was ok. But they Kicked off the second half Kick off to him then punted to him the first punt. 2nd Punt they kicked it out of bounds.

I didn't understand why they did that at all, since everyone else was doing on-sides kicks and out of bounds punts all season.

1 hour ago, alt1958b said:

Oh the Punter was ok. But they Kicked off the second half Kick off to him then punted to him the first punt. 2nd Punt they kicked it out of bounds.

I didn't understand why they did that at all, since everyone else was doing on-sides kicks and out of bounds punts all season.

Marcus Goree returned the kickoff for 89 yards. Not Boo. Boo had a 75-yard punt return.

10 minutes ago, baconbreath said:

Marcus Goree returned the kickoff for 89 yards. Not Boo. Boo had a 75-yard punt return.

oh ok.. II hate the stadium there. can't see the players properly. It looked like Boo had the receiving TD and only found out later he fumbled, and Williams got it and scored. I gotte  watch the stream and look at things again.

Plus the 8 adn 6 were hard to differentiate there.

Edited by alt1958b