Waverly Vs. Loretto

FastEddieDavis

54 minutes ago, Anonymoustiger said:

#9 Bryce Stanfield hurt his leg in practice yesterday I’m told lower leg, hamstring/knee involved too. Heard he was sitting through team D with ice on it and was out for rest of practice(which makes sense). Safe to say he will be a game time decision. He’s been fighting this same injury since week 3 so it’s not surprise it’s returned. Waverlys running then with some people injured. IF stanfield doesn’t play, I got Loretto winning 35-14

I wish this wasn’t put on CoachT! 

2 minutes ago, Anonymoustiger said:

What might you be talking abt? LMBO, if there’s coaches on this app from opposing teams then that’s another problem they have in its self. I wouldn’t worry abt random people on coach t chatting abt a game if I was a coach. At the end of the day they know what to expect as a coaching staff. 

1 hour ago, Anonymoustiger said:
1 hour ago, Anonymoustiger said:

What might you be talking abt? LMBO, if there’s coaches on this app from opposing teams then that’s another problem they have in its self. I wouldn’t worry abt random people on coach t chatting abt a game if I was a coach. At the end of the day they know what to expect as a coaching staff. 

All lies, Stanfield is healthy and ready to rumble and take over the region Friday night

• Like 1

On 10/15/2023 at 8:44 PM, Southtowner said:

Waverly could throw a wrench in who/what everyone's thinking in how this region plays out. 

This game is Yuge. @vandyfan1knows it and will do anything he can to help Waverly's cause. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAdWokrrN_lMQEXvIdO0j

I'm thinking Loretto somehow wins a close one.  A little birdie told me you are thinking differently.

• Like 1