Waverly Vs. Loretto

FastEddieDavis

Waverly has consistently got better throughout the season. These younger kids are starting to figure it all out, all at the right time. Y’all go ahead and jump on that Loretto 8-0 band wagon. Waverly is a long road trip for Loretto. Loretto has everything to lose. Waverly has everything to gain. Waverly has experience in big games. Waverly will be ready for this game and will win. But I do believe it will be a battle. 

1 hour ago, FastEddieDavis said:

Possible, but Loretto likes to throw the ball a lot. On film they are VERY predictable. Waverlys 2 best players are in the secondary. The next best 2 play d-line and will get after the QB. Speed and athleticism are probably close. I think Waverly pulls it out. 

Who does Waverly have other than #9?

This reminds me of the old Region 7 in 2017. I think three different teams had the same regional record. Lots of eyes are going to be on this game. Waverly won’t back down! Loretto is 8-0 for a reason! Should be a dandy!! Curious to what our game will be? Randal will have them Tigers ready! @Southtowner you know how Randal can pull a rabbit out of a hat don’t ya?