fayetteville hosts cascade

City223

5 hours ago, cascadehomer said:

AM game analysis--drinking coffee for this one:

....all, -Which is our strength & bread & butter, but we are literally passing every down!" kind of pregame speech.

What is the expectation for the Marion game? CascadeHomer will be predicting a W, I hope the team has the same expectation...

If CoachT suggestions and words of wisdom did any good, Forrest wouldn't be 7-12 over our last 19 games. 

6 minutes ago, Salem said:

If CoachT suggestions and words of wisdom did any good, Forrest wouldn't be 7-12 over our last 19 games. 

Oh for sure- no one listens to old man, Homer---Even if I see them fake a quick pass to a receiver & then lob it up to him down the sideline for a touchdown, I will not take any credit & I'll assume it was a coincidence.  CascadeHomer has an incredible amount of humility...

Just now, cascadehomer said:

Oh for sure- no one listens to old man, Homer---Even if I see them fake a quick pass to a receiver & then lob it up to him down the sideline for a touchdown, I will not take any credit & I'll assume it was a coincidence.  CascadeHomer has an incredible amount of humility...

the play only works after they set it up all game. cascade hit screens a lot then that play they pump faked the screen and db bit down