fayetteville hosts cascade

City223

6 minutes ago, cascadehomer said:

If cascade plays lights out like they did versus Watertown or the first quarter of the Forrest game- where they nearly went up 22 to 0, cascade wins by 10… But, if cascade does not show up ready to play, they could lose by three scores…I’ll say Cascade 28-21

looking at y’all’s record/scores i’m gonna say 42-28 fayetteville. what kind of offense does cascade run? 

4 hours ago, City223 said:

looking at y’all’s record/scores i’m gonna say 42-28 fayetteville. what kind of offense does cascade run? 

Seems like we kinda play to the level of our competition unfortunately--I expect us to be at our best vs. FC & Marion... Buck sweep I guess is the correct answer, - but Cascade has so many offensive packages, that things look vastly different from week to week for a non-x & o guy like me... 

4 minutes ago, PercyPeabody said:

How is Fayetteville overrated? They are 3-5 on the year. They will hit their stride to finish 5-5 and make it to the 3rd round of the playoffs at worst. :shock:

that’s the same thing i want to know. there’s not really any hype around fayetteville currently or anything like that