Gibbs 3-0 At AC 3-0 Region

52 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Mavs come out and open up a can of whhopie in Gibbs. NFHS was horrible coverage. Mavs are ready for any battle. Looks like a good shot to Chattanooga. I can smell the papermill. 

Go Mavs! 

The combined record of the 7 teams Gibbs has beaten is 10 W and 41 losses. You might get to Chatt town but this was not a get you ready game. It was a get Mav fired up game. 
PS: the AC get ready games I worry about we’re your 4 losses. You played solid FB against some good and very good teams 28 W and 8 L. That was your fire for your AC steel.

Edited by noonesfool

1 hour ago, noonesfool said:

The combined record of the 7 teams Gibbs has beaten is 10 W and 41 losses. You might get to Chatt town but this was not a get you ready game. It was a get Mav fired up game. 
PS: the AC get ready games I worry about we’re your 4 losses. You played solid FB against some good and very good teams 28 W and 8 L. That was your fire for your AC steel.

The Mavs Defence is as Solid as a rock now. All we do is lay and wait for team to mess up just once and it's game over. We been needing this type of defense so Mav In Flight can fly back and see a back to back. Problem is I don't fly now that's an oxymoron on me

Edited by Mavericksinflight

I view it like this. Moog out was a problem. Life without Martinez was a problem. Fast forward to week 11. Problems solved. Let’s play some ball. The scariest 4 loss team in the state right now. And I’ve said this before. Mirrors Betsy from last season. 
I see Gibbs and Carter going to the Region One bracket and loosing to Betsy and AC and Greeneville doing their annual thing in round 2. Betsy and AC tangle in the quarters with the winner getting Upperman. And then, that winner will face Pearl in Chatty. I really like our Betsy team this season. I think we can pull this off. But, first things first. We gotta beat the devils and earn that home field. Week 11 will be a huge week for a lot of teams. Everyone be safe and have a great week. 

6 hours ago, BigDaddyDave said:

I view it like this. Moog out was a problem. Life without Martinez was a problem. Fast forward to week 11. Problems solved. Let’s play some ball. The scariest 4 loss team in the state right now. And I’ve said this before. Mirrors Betsy from last season. 
I see Gibbs and Carter going to the Region One bracket and loosing to Betsy and AC and Greeneville doing their annual thing in round 2. Betsy and AC tangle in the quarters with the winner getting Upperman. And then, that winner will face Pearl in Chatty. I really like our Betsy team this season. I think we can pull this off. But, first things first. We gotta beat the devils and earn that home field. Week 11 will be a huge week for a lot of teams. Everyone be safe and have a great week. 

Well said !