Mcminn Central Chargers vs Tellico Plains bears

RichyRich

After coming off a huge victory against a really good Kingston team, I look for central to play some of  the younger guys this game, and rest them up for the final district matchup against Chattanooga Central (Harrison high school)  in order for the Chargers to  have a home playoff seed going into the post season. I think central will likely host Watertown. Anyways I look for central to win this game, if tellico plays like they did against Fentress County than it should be an easy W but if they play like did  against Oneida they may put up a fight. Tellico just never has the speed to compete in 2a, final score will likely be something like. 

Mcminn central 46

Tellico 13

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RichyRich said:

Played about plum pathetic tonight. Gonna have to play 10x better than to beat Watertown in first round or else they'll beat central by 28+ plus ugly win, disappointed with the Chargers. Hopefully they play better or they'll drop an L to Chattanooga Central before the regular season is over.

Defense was pathetic  and has been several games now. Offense is rolling so don’t include them in pathetic statement.  Luckily we can score from anywhere at any time.  However, I agree with playoff outlook. If we come across a team that can play defense we are in trouble .