H20 vs Macon

biggest

12 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:

I don't know what happened to H20.After the loss to Squatch they have went down hill.Lafayette will be a tough game.Gotta stop the Borders boys to have any chance.

They’ve actually improved on offense  since the QB change 2 weeks ago, but the problem is that their defense isn’t very physical which as a anomaly with a Hackett coached defense typically.

I think you’re spot on with them having problems stopping the Border boys.

5 hours ago, Merlyn said:

Wilson County you have to file an out of zone request and it has to be approved. Normally requires some type of hardship, past issues or academics. 

I have no issue with schools playing within the rules set forth. That being said, some posters want to promote the idea that some schools don’t have advantages as a result of these rules, which is asinine. Schools that gain athletes from larger schools have an advantage. That’s just indisputable common sense. 

Furthermore, stating the only out of zone kids that have played sports at Watertown (or any other school that’s an open zoned school) had a “hardship, past issues or academics” you are either being disingenuous or haven’t been involved with the inner workings of high school sports and are just simply naive to the truth. 

• Like 1