GP @ Pigeon Forge

ThinkFastRunFast

6 hours ago, ThinkFastRunFast said:

Biggest rivalry in the county even tho its a one-sided affair. Looks like rain on Friday, does that even the playing field any at all?

I'll say GP 42-6.

We went 11 2 last year both losses to Alcoa. GP won 21 20 last year and should have lost to PF. Never know but this is one of GP best teams and one of their worst. 

GP on here bragging about their record when their out of conference schedule was Seymour (0-8), Cocke County (1-7), Fulton (2-6), AE (1-7) and Carter (3-3 and beat GP by 20).  Tell your coaches to stop looking for the easiest wins they can find in the area and then beating their chest for their record. Play somebody first.  But then again this is the GP way, has been for over 30 years.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RakingCoal said:
5 minutes ago, RakingCoal said:

GP on here bragging about their record when their out of conference schedule was Seymour (0-8), Cocke County (1-7), Fulton (2-6), AE (1-7) and Carter (3-3 and beat GP by 20).  Tell your coaches to stop looking for the easiest wins they can find in the area and then beating their chest for their record. Play somebody first.  But then again this is the GP way, has been for over 30 years.

Now do the rest of the county;)

21 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

Gatlinburg Pittman Highlanders will mercy rule Pigeon Forge Tigers. How many selfie photos will we see this week when it happens? Gatlinburg Pittman Highlanders should not have a close game until they play Alcoa Tornadoes and get beat by them. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

Alcoa  would have to travel to GP if the game happens. It will be a tough Game. A game that will help in the late playoff round to prepare for a State Championship run.

7 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Alcoa  would have to travel to GP if the game happens. It will be a tough Game. A game that will help in the late playoff round to prepare for a State Championship run.

It does not matter where Alcoa Tornadoes have to travel. They will beat Gatlinburg Highlanders as bad as all other years. Gatlinburg Highlanders can not play a good game vs an F5 tornado. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

Edited by CaptainGuru
  • Like 1