Carter County Week 9

Just now, THE KING said:

I noticed that with the number of points put up the last 2 weeks.  We're not asleep.  The game with y'all will be competitive. 

The sophomore QB who stepped in has done well. Repass is back but has moved to WR. Not heard anything about the running back that got hurt before the season. If he gets back and up to speed though he’s a weapon. Dropping that one at NG last week hurt. 

11 hours ago, creekerballer said:

The sophomore QB who stepped in has done well. Repass is back but has moved to WR. Not heard anything about the running back that got hurt before the season. If he gets back and up to speed though he’s a weapon. Dropping that one at NG last week hurt. 

Yeah, that hurt.  You would've had a chance for a share.  Now even if we lose, we'll get the title due to our head to head win over the devils and y'all having 2 region losses 

11 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

That Carolina football can be tricky sometimes.  

I watched some video on them.  They go uptempo and they have a scrambler at qb.  I didn't say anything on Facebook but I knew they would score a lot.  I just hoped we could 14 play drive them to death.

13 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I watched some video on them.  They go uptempo and they have a scrambler at qb.  I didn't say anything on Facebook but I knew they would score a lot.  I just hoped we could 14 play drive them to death.

They few North Carolina teams I've seen which ain't much they seem to be better at tempo than Tennessee teams. Not saying it's better but it is different.  

9 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

They few North Carolina teams I've seen which ain't much they seem to be better at tempo than Tennessee teams. Not saying it's better but it is different.  

RS isn’t a good team in NC 2a. NC 2a goes a little over 1,000 kids. There is just more depth of good teams in NC.