Union City travels to Lake Co for final regular season game.

Tornado82

Lake County always has some talented players and speed. This year is no different with their stud running back. UC enters with several running backs able to hit over 100 yards a game and also the QB. IMO I think UC shuts down LC running game and drives the ball through LC defense all night. We shall see. Looking forward to a good injury free hard nose game. 

This game could be a better game than most think. Just depends on which Lake County team shows up. UC has a good defense but they will not stop Mullins from the 100 yard mark.  Now if Mullins can go for 200 plus then it will be a tight game. That will be easier said than done against the Tornadoes. The Lake County defense will have to play better than they have all year if they want to have a chance to win.

8 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

This game could be a better game than most think. Just depends on which Lake County team shows up. UC has a good defense but they will not stop Mullins from the 100 yard mark.  Now if Mullins can go for 200 plus then it will be a tight game. That will be easier said than done against the Tornadoes. The Lake County defense will have to play better than they have all year if they want to have a chance to win.

I agree it will be a tall task but I believe we can stop this awesome back from reach 100 yards. Like I said tall task but I believe in our defense and think they are up to the challenge.

1 minute ago, Tornado82 said:

I agree it will be a tall task but I believe we can stop this awesome back from reach 100 yards. Like I said tall task but I believe in our defense and think they are up to the challenge.

They very well maybe up to the task. I still say Mullins get over 100 yards in the game. Dyersburg has the best defense statistically in the area and they gave up 147 yards to him on 18 attempts. LC may give him the ball 30 to 40 times.

9 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

They very well maybe up to the task. I still say Mullins get over 100 yards in the game. Dyersburg has the best defense statistically in the area and they gave up 147 yards to him on 18 attempts. LC may give him the ball 30 to 40 times.

He is good so we will see.

No doubt UC will key on Mullins. I guarantee that they will have 8 to 9 players in the box. LC will have to complete some passes to loosen things up. Throwing the ball has not been LC strong suit this year. It's no secret what UC is going to do offensively. The question will be if LC can slow it up some. LC will not shut UC offense down.