Union City travels to Lake Co for final regular season game.

Tornado82

5 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I got that same feeling after I saw the score of the Middle College game. I am not sure what to make of MASE at this point.

MASE had six fumbles lost in the game and still won with backups. Held a lot of starters out to get ready for the playoffs!

Overlook  them if you want to they will be at full strength come Friday of next week believe that!

8 hours ago, WildBill2388 said:

MASE had six fumbles lost in the game and still won with backups. Held a lot of starters out to get ready for the playoffs!

Overlook  them if you want to they will be at full strength come Friday of next week believe that!

Wild Bill nothing against MASE. I just can't figure them out. I thought coming into the season that they maybe the team to beat in the West. They thumped Peabody but then they played a close game with Middle College. Maybe it's like you said. They just had a bad offensive night. We all will get a good indication on how good everyone is in the coming weeks. I don't think there is a team out there as good as McKenzie last year.

8 hours ago, WildBill2388 said:

A healthy MASE and a rested up Brown is a scary thought for any opposing team in single A ! I’m rooting for you guys to make it to Chatt and make some noise! Hopefully it will get coach Miller a better coaching gig and out of Single A ball. I know it’s wishful thinking, MASE is definitely a contender this year and I’m calling them and SP at Finley. MASE will be the most athletic team in 1a, if they can play disciplined they will be there in the end. Only thing that helps SP is they won’t be challenged and they will be rested up while MASE runs the gauntlet that is the West! 

Edited by TheTruthHurts22

20 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

A healthy MASE and a rested up Brown is a scary thought for any opposing team in single A ! I’m rooting for you guys to make it to Chatt and make some noise! Hopefully it will get coach Miller a better coaching gig and out of Single A ball. I know it’s wishful thinking, MASE is definitely a contender this year and I’m calling them and SP at Finley. MASE will be the most athletic team in 1a, if they can play disciplined they will be there in the end. Only thing that helps SP is they won’t be challenged and they will be rested up while MASE runs the gauntlet that is the West! 

MASE won’t beat UC, McKenzie or Dresden or Moore Co. Shouldn’t hang their hat on the Peabody win. Peabody is 4-6. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Waker said:

MASE won’t beat UC, McKenzie or Dresden or Moore Co. Shouldn’t hang their hat on the Peabody win. Peabody is 4-6. 

We will see sir the same was said last year. They love the underdog role you guys paint them in!

Ill make sure this gets to the bulletin board material!

See you in a couple of whoever your team is !

Just now, Waker said:

Guess we will find out soon enough! Mck May not even get out of the first round against the corndogs with their injuries, Franklin will rush for 350 . Dresden is due a bad game schlict or whatever his name

is hasn’t seen a secondary with speed like MASE will have, and Moore has 2 main playmakers 23 and 6 stop them and they are fairly pedestrian. I promise Moore will be less athletic than MASE and those kids are ready to prove something to the state! 

7 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

Those other teams better hope UC wears them down because MASE is on a mission! 

Yep no other team is on a mission. Everyone stay home Mase is on a mission... give me a break if you think Dresden or Union City will give a inch. Union City comes to Dresden in the 3rd round after UC beats mase 28 to 14. Mase won't handle Union City's physical play.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, WildBill2388 said:

We will see sir the same was said last year. They love the underdog role you guys paint them in!

Ill make sure this gets to the bulletin board material!

See you in a couple of whoever your team is !

You won’t see me. I’m a Huntingdon fan and we are playing in the classification we are supposed to be in.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Waker said:

You won’t see me. I’m a Huntingdon fan and we are playing in the classification we are supposed to be in.

If I remember right MASE was the only school in the state to get reclassified after they cried about being 2a? I wonder if Gleason and Greenfield would let Dresden borrow there best players for the rest of the playoffs? Memphis football at its finest grab the best players from other schools complain about classification and make the playoffs.

• Like 1