Wildcats vs Eagles

TTownFan50

1 minute ago, Fawhy said:

Your best athlete for the wildcats is Khani Johnson and he played QB all his life growing up. I'd put him at QB the rest of the year and next year. He's mobile has played the position, can see the field and make the throws. Now i love Mason he's a tremendous kid and has actually done well understanding he's only played the sport 3 years. It's just hard to play QB at this level with that type of inexperience. It's a lot to put on a kid that has never played the sport, much less playing that position. In all honesty if Delaughter had stayed in Tullahoma, we would've destroyed shelbyville last night. 

Mason should concentrate on his baseball career. 

As painful as it was to call, congratulations to Shelbyville. They were the better team last night. I thought their fans were fantastic. I've been to a lot of games in Shelbyville, but I've never heard the fans anywhere close to as loud as they were last night. Well done, Golden Eagle faithful.

As for the Wildcats, it was a painful offensive outing. Just over 100 yards total offense. No offensive touchdowns. No field goals. Liam Grider was the only bright spot, returning the opening kickoff 96 yards and intercepting two passes, returning one 35 yards for a touchdown.

The Wildcats could not stop the Golden Eagles' rushing attack. They carried it 38 times for 273 yards, including 12-180 by Rocky Chandler. Both teams had four turnovers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fawhy said:

Your best athlete for the wildcats is Khani Johnson and he played QB all his life growing up. I'd put him at QB the rest of the year and next year. He's mobile has played the position, can see the field and make the throws. Now i love Mason he's a tremendous kid and has actually done well understanding he's only played the sport 3 years. It's just hard to play QB at this level with that type of inexperience. It's a lot to put on a kid that has never played the sport, much less playing that position. In all honesty if Delaughter had stayed in Tullahoma, we would've destroyed shelbyville last night. 

Choosing Mason Bratcher over Nathan Delaughter is top 5 dumbest things a Tullahoma coach has ever done. 

History Lesson

Robert Sain not shaking Rick Insell's hand after beating Shelbyville. Shelbyville last state title team, they started 4 tullahoma girls. Canon sisters, Lamont Snipes niece and Kaitlyn Buchanan's cousin the one who played at UT.

Brad White pitching Jordan Sheffield in 30 degree weather.

Brad White pitching Tyler Brown in substate vs Cookeville. Even Mathis was mad about that. 

Trey Woodard 

And Nathan Delaughter going to Shelbyville.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, TtownReject said:

Choosing Mason Bratcher over Nathan Delaughter is top 5 dumbest things a Tullahoma coach has ever done. 

History Lesson

Robert Sain not shaking Rick Insell's hand after beating Shelbyville. Shelbyville last state title team, they started 4 tullahoma girls. Canon sisters, Lamont Snipes niece and Kaitlyn Buchanan's cousin the one who played at UT.

Brad White pitching Jordan Sheffield in 30 degree weather.

Brad White pitching Tyler Brown in substate vs Cookeville. Even Mathis was mad about that. 

Trey Woodard 

And Nathan Delaughter going to Shelbyville.

#6 the Tullahoma coaches not shaking Nathan Delaughter's hand after losing the Region Championship game against Shelbyville.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SouthernTNguy said:

I know Nathan Delaughter struggled here at Tullahoma, they should have been more   patient with him. And when he was struggling last year was when Tullahoma was missing several players  because of suspensions for undisclosed reasons.  What makes it even worse is Nathan's father Tim Delaughter was a star at Tullahoma, and was involved in Tullahoma sports for years, also his uncle Devin Delaughter played football in Tullahoma. 

Delaughter struggled against the best teams in the Region last year.  #10 got to play vs. teams that won maybe one or two games in years.  They put #10 in a position to be successful.  Nathan didn't get that chance.  They were young and bad last year.  This year they benefited from a very poor region Top to Bottom.  You do not set a kid up to succeed when your starter has faced the fire in his starts. It will come back to haunt you and there you have it.  Good for Delaughter winning the region.  I hope he wins a few more games along the way in the playoffs.

Tullahoma made their bed.  They are staggering to the finish line with a weak schedule.  More than likely 1 and done next week.  Tullahoma will post themselves up all off season saying we made it to the playoffs.  They will not mention the poor teams they got to play along the way to put up a 7-3 mark.  100yds of offense last night.  26 on one carry I think.  Bad play.  Defense spent the night on the field.  They good thing is they get the same poor region next year and possibly the same outcome.  SCHS & Tullahoma will be ahead of a poor region again.

4 hours ago, SOUTHERNTNSPECTATOR said:

#6 the Tullahoma coaches not shaking Nathan Delaughter's hand after losing the Region Championship game against Shelbyville.

I followed this thread closely and it amazes me that nobody has mentioned why DeLaughter brought one child to Shelbyville and one to us here at Moore County?  It is obvious, the older DeLaughter child couldn’t start at Moore County either.  Good for him for going somewhere to hand the ball off this season and watch his running backs and linemen carry the team.  I still believe Moore County could easily win this 5A region.  All four will  probably be one and done in the playoffs.  Go Raiders!

10 minutes ago, mcraiderfan321 said:

I followed this thread closely and it amazes me that nobody has mentioned why DeLaughter brought one child to Shelbyville and one to us here at Moore County?  It is obvious, the older DeLaughter child couldn’t start at Moore County either.  Good for him for going somewhere to hand the ball off this season and watch his running backs and linemen carry the team.  I still believe Moore County could easily win this 5A region.  All four will  probably be one and done in the playoffs.  Go Raiders!

Why would he go to MC when Dawson White is there, of course he went to somewhere that he could start. Just bc Moore beat a 3-7 team doesn't mean they could beat the rest. Region 6 might be the toughest 5A region so no shame in losing to them

23 minutes ago, mcraiderfan321 said:

I have a relative who lives in Smith Chappel Rd/Thompson Creek North Moore Co area and their kids go to Shelbyville. Ledford Mill Road area has addresses in  Normandy, Tullahoma and Shelbyville. My grandparents used to own the farm behind Lowes/Regal movies in Tullahoma and their address was Normandy. Who knows maybe Nathan's parents are divorced. 

Most people dont remember but Jaquan Jennings went to middle school in Tullahoma. When his parents spit up, He went to Murfreesboro with one parent and sister moved to Huntsville with the other.

Edited by TtownReject

10 minutes ago, SouthernTNguy said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the Moore County coach Kris White lands a better job somewhere, he's done a great job at Moore County.  I think he is originally from Murfreesboro.

I agree but the impression I've gotten is he's content at MC. He graduated from Riverdale, coached there as well. Was also the DC at Oakland under McDaniel 

• Like 1