Grundy Co at Meigs Co

Dadof2

32 minutes ago, RichyRich said:

May show up to the Meigs County vs dunlap  game, Giles county way to far for me to travel, where mcminn Co dropped out earlier I won't have anything else to do. May be a tiger for next Friday but will still be listening to for my boys In blue, don't see central beating Giles though, but then again I didn't see them beating Kingston, but thought they'd kill tellico and beat Chattanooga Central just depends on who shows up.

Would seem that way at times outside looking in. I'll say it again, the Central team that beat Kingston would be a handful in the playoffs if you can get it to show up.

33 minutes ago, RichyRich said:

May show up to the Meigs County vs dunlap  game, Giles county way to far for me to travel, where mcminn Co dropped out earlier I won't have anything else to do. May be a tiger for next Friday but will still be listening to for my boys In blue, don't see central beating Giles though, but then again I didn't see them beating Kingston, but thought they'd kill tellico and beat Chattanooga Central just depends on who shows up.

Come on down, just don't wear the blue.:D