Grundy Co at Meigs Co

Dadof2

40 minutes ago, SCHS41 said:

Can’t dominate the valley when sp gets kids in from everywhere. Can’t compete with that. Right now seq probably plays 5-6 seniors. Next year they should be somewhat better. Plus a lot of injuries also this year. 

I think Meigs plays about 10 seniors. Next year could be a rebuilding year, as you know we have had several good classes in a role, so no one can complain.

Just now, Dadof2 said:

I think Meigs plays about 10 seniors. Next year could be a rebuilding year, as you know we have had several good classes in a role, so no one can complain.

Qb replacement may be an issue? I normally know who's got next but currently I've no clue. Pretty sure 13 returns  at RB?

1 hour ago, Dadof2 said:

Seq freshman and sophomore class has a lot of talent. Got 2 freshman picked to be the best in the state in this thing I seen online. The running back is a stud to be a freshman and will knock your head off. Idk why he don’t touch the ball more than he does.