Grundy Co at Meigs Co

Dadof2

I would definitely not count Meigs as a team that may exit the playoffs early because they seem to be ready and playing really good football right now.  I hate the the T$$AA cares only about money and has watered the playoffs down so much that we even talk about mercy rules and running clocks. The T$$AA should go back to three maybe four classifications in public school and two in private school.  This nine teams claiming state championships is just stupid.

1 minute ago, RakingCoal said:

I would definitely not count Meigs as a team that may exit the playoffs early because they seem to be ready and playing really good football right now.  I hate the the T$$AA cares only about money and has watered the playoffs down so much that we even talk about mercy rules and running clocks. The T$$AA should go back to three maybe four classifications in public school and two in private school.  This nine teams claiming state championships is just stupid.

Grundy Jackets will not beat Meigs Tigers in this game. I guarantee it will not happen. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

9 hours ago, SCHS41 said:

Look for Meigs to win big in this game. But don’t let Grundy fool ya, them boys will play hard and the little qb is a tough kid and he’s quick. 

Basketball starts for the losing team this week. We better play like we hate basketball. 

On 10/28/2023 at 8:36 AM, Dadof2 said:

That could definitely happen, I believe Meigs will play Tyner in the second round if they beat Grundy, and Tyner has a good football team with size and speed. I think York will be fine because region 1 and 2 is a little down this year, but they will probably get blowed out in the semifinals like last year.

Tyner is way down this year, but they always play you guys close

4 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Tyner is way down this year, but they always play you guys close

Tyner peaked at the end of the season much like you all did last year. Sometimes teams just play better ball against certain style offenses and defenses etc. Don't forget your Polk game last year. I did tell you they were a decent team too and you didn't believe me.