Grundy Co at Meigs Co

Dadof2

1 minute ago, Yeti said:

Tyner peaked at the end of the season much like you all did last year. Sometimes teams just play better ball against certain style offenses and defenses etc. Don't forget your Polk game last year. I did tell you they were a decent team too and you didn't believe me. 

I still don't think they were......lol.

Just now, TheTruthPrevails said:

I still don't think they were......lol.

I don't think so either, but they were a very consistent team lol. Sometimes consistency with a little luck goes a long way. 

Polk plays us good every year at their place. It is what it is. Tyner as well has gave us a fit for the last 3 years. In 21 we had to have a trick play to take the lead. It's what makes football so great though.

Just now, Yeti said:

I don't think so either, but they were a very consistent team lol. Sometimes consistency with a little luck goes a long way. 

Polk plays us good every year at their place. It is what it is. Tyner as well has gave us a fit for the last 3 years. In 21 we had to have a trick play to take the lead. It's what makes football so great though.

You are right!  Good luck tonight.  Meigs 46-10

12 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Tyner is way down this year, but they always play you guys close

That post was replying to a York fan that said we would be making an early exit for some reason, but I do feel that Tyner has improved a lot since they played you guys, they’ve played a tough schedule and they have some good looking players and if they are as young as everyone says they will be a really good team next season.

39 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

That post was replying to a York fan that said we would be making an early exit for some reason, but I do feel that Tyner has improved a lot since they played you guys, they’ve played a tough schedule and they have some good looking players and if they are as young as everyone says they will be a really good team next season.

I think Tyner will upset Sequatchie Co. tonight. 

10 minutes ago, blitzinbuc said:

I think Tyner will upset Sequatchie Co. tonight. 

Not really a upset. Nobody is picking sequatchie to win. Be nice if seq wins but they’ll have to play the best game they’ve played all year. Seq is very young. Next couple of years they’ll improve. 

34 minutes ago, SCHS41 said:

Not really a upset. Nobody is picking sequatchie to win. Be nice if seq wins but they’ll have to play the best game they’ve played all year. Seq is very young. Next couple of years they’ll improve. 

Seq has been dominant in middle school for several years.  They should be dominating the valley

12 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Seq has been dominant in middle school for several years.  They should be dominating the valley

Grundy Jackets will not be able to mercy rule Meigs Tigers in this game. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Meigs Tigers will be able to mercy rule Grundy Jackets though. I guarantee it happens. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

58 minutes ago, SCHS41 said:

I called it an upset because Tyner is a #3 playing a #2 at the #2's home field.

I think Region 3 will win 3 out of the 4 games tonight against the Region 4 teams.  But you never know until they play them.

1 hour ago, CaptainGuru said:

Grundy Jackets will not be able to mercy rule Meigs Tigers in this game. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Meigs Tigers will be able to mercy rule Grundy Jackets though. I guarantee it happens. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

Nobody said they would… need to guru on to another topic. Meigs wins this game easily imo 

1 hour ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Can’t dominate the valley when sp gets kids in from everywhere. Can’t compete with that. Right now seq probably plays 5-6 seniors. Next year they should be somewhat better. Plus a lot of injuries also this year. 

• Like 2