fayetteville vs monterey

City223

2 minutes ago, Salem said:

Had to chuckle watching Monday Night Football with the Lions in 2 minute offense. After running a play Lions coach is running down the sidelines screaming timeout and it takes the NFL official 2-3 seconds to see him, signal timeout, and stop the clock. At Fayetteville the clock starts three seconds after the snap and stops as the RB hits the ground. Fayetteville coach raises hands and signals TO, three seconds pass as players get the signal and then call timeout, referee waves arm to stop the clock which hasn't run in 4 seconds.  Dan Campbell and the Lions have some work to do. 

I'm gonna go back & rewatch the game online Salem once the season is over,  if the game is still available.  I hated anyone had to lose that one.  One of the better games I've seen all year.  Yall have a very good squad.  4-6 doesn't come close to what I seen on the field that night.  Good luck Friday. Smith is big.  But you've heard that already.  

2 minutes ago, RaiderzFan said:

Sorry didn’t realize…Pulling for my boys from Fayetteville!!! Go get’em!!!

No sorry necessary.  

I think Mr Willoughby could have a big night throwing the ball.  And he's good at finding those running lanes.  

I'm anxious to see how #8 of Fayetteville runs against this Monterey team. @City223 lemme know his numbers.  Thanks.

3 hours ago, Southtowner said:

No sorry necessary.  

I think Mr Willoughby could have a big night throwing the ball.  And he's good at finding those running lanes.  

I'm anxious to see how #8 of Fayetteville runs against this Monterey team. @City223 lemme know his numbers.  Thanks.

calvin highs and i’ll let you know. should be close to the same as you saw last week if they use him the same. he’s almost guaranteed 5 yards a carry

Fayettevilles Offensive line and defensive line will have to show up this game. Monterey looks on the highlights I’ve seen like they will try and impose their will up front. City’s defense is going to have to finish tackles. Forrest had several runs where they just couldn’t get their backs on the ground. 

the offense for city goes as the line goes. QB is good not great, backs and receivers have some talent and ability to make plays, but the offensive line inconsistencies really hamper the ability of the play caller to open in up. Much of the reason it’s mostly screens , quick outs, zone reads and jet sweeps is because they don’t think they will have enough time to let routes develop and QB to make reads. They should beat this Monterrey team , but if they don’t have their helmet strapped up, they might be getting ready for basketball season earlier than expected 

• Like 1