fayetteville vs monterey

City223

1 hour ago, WILDCAT4LIFE said:

Monterey plays hard all.4 qtrs great at stopping run struggle at times against the pass monterey is smash mouth on offense but can pass also but we love the run going to be a slobber knocker looking forward to.making this trip LETS GO PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!! MONTEREY BY 6 

if y’all struggle against the pass it might be a long night lol

10 hours ago, Southtowner said:

@Varo,  I don't think they'll let you control the game clock this week for this one. :roflol:

Look @Southtowner, if ANY refs are here on the T, and they have been informed that they'll be assigned to our game Friday night, I'll let it be known as of right now that they can get ALL the Smoked Bologna they could ever want.  I know how to grease the skids!  I'll even throw in some hot sauce, free of charge!  

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Southtowner said:

@Varo,  I don't think they'll let you control the game clock this week for this one. :roflol:

7 hours ago, Varo said:

Look @Southtowner, if ANY refs are here on the T, and they have been informed that they'll be assigned to our game Friday night, I'll let it be known as of right now that they can get ALL the Smoked Bologna they could ever want.  I know how to grease the skids!  I'll even throw in some hot sauce, free of charge!  

Had to chuckle watching Monday Night Football with the Lions in 2 minute offense. After running a play Lions coach is running down the sidelines screaming timeout and it takes the NFL official 2-3 seconds to see him, signal timeout, and stop the clock. At Fayetteville the clock starts three seconds after the snap and stops as the RB hits the ground. Fayetteville coach raises hands and signals TO, three seconds pass as players get the signal and then call timeout, referee waves arm to stop the clock which hasn't run in 4 seconds.  Dan Campbell and the Lions have some work to do.