West Ridge at Bradley Central

alt1958b

On 11/4/2023 at 1:54 PM, alt1958b said:

You are painting with a very broad brush there,

I have avoided the forward-thinking threads because it is one game at a time. and I don't count on any win before the final whistle blows. Oh BTW, I have been there. From the 0-10's to the State Championship of 1976 and everything in between (and while I was very young, an uncle played on the 1961 Championship team).

Yeah, we are excited as we should be, not jaded like some of those who get to thinking it's a birthright. :D 

Am I thinking of the possibilities? Durn Tooting I am. Am I counting on anything? Heck no.

I expected we would have to play Maryville again in the playoffs, it would be just a matter of which round. would not be surprised to play Bearden again.

As Rick Flair once said, "to be the man, you gotta beat the man", so yeah, to have the name of State Champion we WANT to play the teams everyone knows the names of. If we didn't, we would not be deserving of the title.

I only talk smack on here to fire em up lol bottom line is… this Friday we know for 100% maryville is coming to play ball. They’re ready and they’re better than the first meet … they got their hero ladue back and that’s ok he’ll have carter In the back field waiting to meet him head on. Bradley better be ready but I’d like to think they’re ready to play ball. 

On 11/1/2023 at 2:32 PM, CaptainGuru said:

West Ridge Wolves will not be able to upset Bradley Bears by 3 points or mercy rule Bradley Bears. I guarantee it will not happen. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

I said last week West Ridge Wolves would not be able to upset Bradley Bears or mercy rule them. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.