East Hamilton @ The Ridge (OR)

SweetScience

Let's hope they don't tackle like they did last time. They just seemed to run through the runner to tackle him. We'll have some guys back so we should be ready. The Cats have played some tuff teams so EH won't anything different. Like to hear some info from the home folks down to the Choo Choo  area about them.

WILDCAT PRIDE

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

For folks that don't know the Roll Wildcats Roll comes from our fight song. Written by a student in 1946 when our school was 3 years old.

On 10/29/2023 at 10:53 PM, Fandom101 said:

Oak Ridge begins their cake walk to the semi’s this Friday. Incredible work by the TSSAA. RWR!

The cakewalk was winning the region, our region is a joke. But to get to the semis, OR must beat East Hamilton, who beat Walker Valley, the region champ. It's likely that OR will have to beat McMinn County along the way, and they have already beaten OR. It's also likely that OR will have to beat Walker Valley before the semis, and they beat McMinn, which is something that OR couldn't do. It's also possible that OR will have to beat a very talented Clinton team twice, if they're able to upset McMinn. So i say winning the region was a cakewalk, but the road to the semis is not.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, wolfgang said:

The cakewalk was winning the region, our region is a joke. But to get to the semis, OR must beat East Hamilton, who beat Walker Valley, the region champ. It's likely that OR will have to beat McMinn County along the way, and they have already beaten OR. It's also likely that OR will have to beat Walker Valley before the semis, and they beat McMinn, which is something that OR couldn't do. It's also possible that OR will have to beat a very talented Clinton team twice, if they're able to upset McMinn. So i say winning the region was a cakewalk, but the road to the semis is not.

It helps Oak Ridge a great deal that each of those matchups are home games rather than on the road.

That being said I expect Oak Ridge to roll in this one.

I was hoping for an easier rd 1 matchup but hope the Cats can get it done Friday night.Oak Ridge is an odd team that has me excited thinking we can make it to State.Then 10 mins later I could see us losing this game.If our line can block at all we already know Dozier will do what he does.Our young QB has got better and better but is still a sophomore and has no playoff experience.I think each game from here on will be the same story.Can Oak Ridge win upfront or at least no get whipped.If so I think we can beat anybody in 5A.I just wish we had a little more depth at key spots(RB,DL,OL,LB) and I would feel like we were favs to win it all.Unfortunately we dont so staying healthy and sharp will be key.Lets pack the ship and get a big playoff win.This SR group deserves our support for all they have worked through.