Knox Carter @ Elizabethton

Jduggie

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With tonight's showing early I feel that Elizabethton could be in for a dog fight at Anderson county next week. Moms of tik tok is going to need to bring some inspiration to those Betsy seniors :P

Betsy might squeak by AC next week I highly doubt it being on AC's turf but if they do u got a better chance of those moms not creating a tik tok video the week before than you do  coming into burley and winning. Than you guys can drink the Kool aid and hit Witten Huddle early and get a head start for 2024 :grin:

1 hour ago, bleachershark1981 said:

With tonight's showing early I feel that Elizabethton could be in for a dog fight at Anderson county next week. Moms of tik tok is going to need to bring some inspiration to those Betsy seniors :P

Betsy might squeak by AC next week I highly doubt it being on AC's turf but if they do u got a better chance of those moms not creating a tik tok video the week before than you do  coming into burley and winning. Than you guys can drink the Kool aid and hit Witten Huddle early and get a head start for 2024 :grin:

Only slipping Betsy will be doing next week unfortunately will be slip sliding away home for Thanksgiving dinner and watch the Mavs on NFHS. 

Mavs. Scariest 4 loss  team in the state. I listened to Mavs coach on the Free Medical Clinic Scoreboard Show last night. He’s right. It’s gonna be a dogfight. I honestly think the Betsy O-Line needs to block better against the Mavs front four. If we allow a four man rush to disrupt us, it will be a long ride home for basketball season! 

On 11/3/2023 at 7:28 PM, Jduggie said:

Not much fan support tonight because it’s all about the band and they are leaving at half time. Who cares your going to Nashville you can sleep on the bus. Cry me a river band nerds football should be the main priority from August to  the 1st Saturday in December. 

I’m Really getting Disturbed by the Lack of Support for these Kids and this Program. Rider ALWAYS have a Full Stadium of Real Fans whether we were winning or losing. IF Witten decides to leave for a better opportunity considering how apathetic the “Fans” are I’m not sure I’d blame Him honestly. We should be giving 100% support to this Program for who we are, and what the kids and coaches have accomplished the last 5yrs. I’m honestly disgusted with the “Fan” Situation. 

1 hour ago, IPOPU2022 said:

I’m Really getting Disturbed by the Lack of Support for these Kids and this Program. Rider ALWAYS have a Full Stadium of Real Fans whether we were winning or losing. IF Witten decides to leave for a better opportunity considering how apathetic the “Fans” are I’m not sure I’d blame Him honestly. We should be giving 100% support to this Program for who we are, and what the kids and coaches have accomplished the last 5yrs. I’m honestly disgusted with the “Fan” Situation. 

1 problem if you have Tom Taylor broadcasting live with video saying in is promo, gwt the best seat in the house. This is BS stealing money from athletics and also band.  Wish they would ban all video NFHS and locals even game of the week.  Come in person is not that hard 

Edited by newcyclone

13 hours ago, BigDaddyDave said:

Mavs. Scariest 4 loss  team in the state. I listened to Mavs coach on the Free Medical Clinic Scoreboard Show last night. He’s right. It’s gonna be a dogfight. I honestly think the Betsy O-Line needs to block better against the Mavs front four. If we allow a four man rush to disrupt us, it will be a long ride home for basketball season! 

I'm not buying it. The only semi competitive teams they've played they've lost too. Betsy is gonna pop them in the mouth a few times and they'll implode. Betsy will gap them but not run away with it. In the process they'll build up confidence and steam to make round two in Greeneville a classic Greeneville Betsy rivalry battle! 

48 minutes ago, newcyclone said:

1 problem if you have Tom Taylor broadcasting live with video saying in is promo, gwt the best seat in the house. This is BS stealing money from athletics and also band.  Wish they would ban all video NFHS and locals even game of the week.  Come in person is not that hard 

That would really hurt the alumni that are out of state etc... not sure I would recommend that. 

7 minutes ago, KEV-O said:

I'm not buying it. The only semi competitive teams they've played they've lost too. Betsy is gonna pop them in the mouth a few times and they'll implode. Betsy will gap them but not run away with it. In the process they'll build up confidence and steam to make round two in Greeneville a classic Greeneville Betsy rivalry battle! 

Impossible. They just can't do it this year, rebuilding. The same with Greeneville. Mavs new Defense Coach is lights out,; Lambert and Chadwell. 

Edited by Mavericksinflight