Gordonsville vs Chattanooga Prep. Round 1

TheBlueprint

55 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Final Gordonsville over Chatt Prep 13-12.

For those that can't weave themselves through the thread. 

simultaneously it was the very last score posted to the finals board. so you had a 45 IQ poster letting everyone know what was happening in the closest most surprising game in the state last night. 

59 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Final Gordonsville over Chatt Prep 13-12.

For those that can't weave themselves through the thread. 

At only one point did the update say WHO had what score and that was the 1st quarter and simply said Tigers. For those not as familiar with east teams, they could've both been the tigers for all I know.

Just now, GeneralForrest said:

simultaneously it was the very last score posted to the finals board. so you had a 45 IQ poster letting everyone know what was happening in the closest most surprising game in the state last night. 

I'll agree it was a very surprising score.  There have been lots of games this year that have been that way. Not so sure if its parity, or just a  Jekyll & Hyde type of season with so many teams fitting that bill. Any given Friday they say.  

7 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

At only one point did the update say WHO had what score and that was the 1st quarter and simply said Tigers. For those not as familiar with east teams, they could've both been the tigers for all I know.

I understand.  Those following from the beginning knew.  Those not following pretty much didn't. 

I was thankful someone was there in realtime posting the score.  Because I was following, as these teams are in our quad.

Lots of times we as fans, particularly those at the games posting scores, do so with a minimum amount of texting, so they can get back to the action on the field.

Edited by Southtowner

45 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I understand.  Those following from the beginning knew.  Those not following pretty much didn't. 

I was thankful someone was there in realtime posting the score.  Because I was following, as these teams are in our quad.

Lots of times we as fans, particularly those at the games posting scores, do so with a minimum amount of texting, so they can get back to the action on the field.

minimum can be both teams and who has what

20 hours ago, Southtowner said:

We gotta start making these extra points.  We gone need em on down the line.

6-0 Pirates.

12-0

8 minutes in.

20-0

End of 1

35-0

Under 4.

Almost half.

19 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Final.

Sorry guys. ^ I'll try and do better myself.