Upper East tennessee girls basketball

THE KING

2 hours ago, isaidwhatisaid said:

How is she doing? Tough player for sure! 

She is walking around.  I haven't heard anything yet.  She and her parents just need prayers.  They are great people and we love them.  Rae is a key defender on our team and hopefully others will step up and it won't bite us later on.  Offensively we should be ok.  We've got 11 capable girls but Rae has one thing you can't coach and that's SPEED

We got a tough one tomorrow night at Hampton.  They are playing really well right now especially at home.  Right now I believe they're the top team in district 1 and could possibly make it to a road game against central for substate.  It'll be good to see how we compete without Rae in the lineup.  If we pull this off and stay unbeaten, then I feel pretty good about the district and region falling in our favor. 

14 hours ago, THE KING said:

She is walking around.  I haven't heard anything yet.  She and her parents just need prayers.  They are great people and we love them.  Rae is a key defender on our team and hopefully others will step up and it won't bite us later on.  Offensively we should be ok.  We've got 11 capable girls but Rae has one thing you can't coach and that's SPEED

Prayers for her and her family. Good luck to y'all.

4 hours ago, THE KING said:

Thank you.  Things looking good for Gibson County.  I'm keeping up with hart

She is playing well. Just thankful for the success. Not easy winning Districts, Regions, Sub-states...etc..and just getting there. It is a grind as you know. Hope your girls get healthy. Hate that.

26 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

She is playing well. Just thankful for the success. Not easy winning Districts, Regions, Sub-states...etc..and just getting there. It is a grind as you know. Hope your girls get healthy. Hate that.

North greene is a handful.  I'd say we'll play them a couple more times.  Buchanan is a great coach.  I didn't think they'd be this good in 24

35 minutes ago, THE KING said:

North greene is a handful.  I'd say we'll play them a couple more times.  Buchanan is a great coach.  I didn't think they'd be this good in 24

North Green is always a handful. South Green too. You are Cloudland right??