Upper East tennessee girls basketball

THE KING

Its gonna be hard to beat the lady huskies 3 times in a row. They are a tuff physical team that plays hard. Good thing about tonights game is that they can't have the heat turned up in the gym. Like they did back when we played them at their place. Hopefully we can leave HVHS with another W and injury free.

2 hours ago, foreveranole said:

Its gonna be hard to beat the lady huskies 3 times in a row. They are a tuff physical team that plays hard. Good thing about tonights game is that they can't have the heat turned up in the gym. Like they did back when we played them at their place. Hopefully we can leave HVHS with another W and injury free.

I don't know why they'd think heat would help them.  Our gym is the hottest in the state.  We practice in it everyday.  I do look for tonight to be tightly contested and our girls need to have their heads on a swivel.  A dive for a loose ball might take a knee along the way.  Regan's injury will affect our game plan tonight.  

38 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Big time win over NG tonight 52-26.  I was so happy my kid came in and played so well.  Was mckinney's biggest game of the season.  The atmosphere was electric and the lady landers have tons of support this season. 

Congratulations to Lady Landers, glad to see they took down NG.  Who do you get next week?

1 hour ago, Backyardbbq15 said:

Congratulations to Lady Landers, glad to see they took down NG.  Who do you get next week?

Won't know til after Friday's quarterfinals.  I think it will be Cosby.  If we play like this from here on out,  we'll be in the Murphy center.  Our freshman is getting comfortable out there and starting to get big numbers.  We rotated 6 tonight with my girl coming in

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

Big time win over NG tonight 52-26.  I was so happy my kid came in and played so well.  Was mckinney's biggest game of the season.  The atmosphere was electric and the lady landers have tons of support this season. 

Big win tonight King. Congratulations.

6 hours ago, THE KING said:

Won't know til after Friday's quarterfinals.  I think it will be Cosby.  If we play like this from here on out,  we'll be in the Murphy center.  Our freshman is getting comfortable out there and starting to get big numbers.  We rotated 6 tonight with my girl coming in

Congrats on the win last night man. Probably gonna be the same 2 teams in the Regional final. 

10 minutes ago, TribalEmpire said:

We also won our tournament last night as well 47-40 over Boone.  I think this is the first time in school history Dobyns-Bennett has won both the conference and district tournament titles in the same season.  We begin region play on Friday at the TAC against Jeff County.

Great win.  I doubt Jeff County can match you guys.

• Thanks 1