Upper East tennessee girls basketball

THE KING

Yeah she has definitely stepped it up. Almost since the hampton loss in my opinion. I feel like we have played the best D of the year since that loss. Now that might change between now and Monday night. But I really feel those Seniors especially, are playing for that Home Substate game right now. Gotta win Monday before even thinking about that tho. I know that the game against NG the other night was an exciting one to watch. 

1 hour ago, foreveranole said:

Yeah she has definitely stepped it up. Almost since the hampton loss in my opinion. I feel like we have played the best D of the year since that loss. Now that might change between now and Monday night. But I really feel those Seniors especially, are playing for that Home Substate game right now. Gotta win Monday before even thinking about that tho. I know that the game against NG the other night was an exciting one to watch. 

Yeah.  Makinna and my girl are getting more comfortable playing with the older girls.  Hopefully Savannah will get her chance Monday night.  She's dying to prove herself.  

Oneida knocks off South Greene tonight in Lady Rebel territory.  Washburn gets Unaka.  Cosby beats University. North Greene rolls.  Mondays semis-  Cosby/Cloudland.  Washburn/North Greene. I see a Cloudland/North Greene regional championship game on Wednesday in the Eagle Nest. 

Edited by Orangeslide

Don’t think region 2 has anyone that can knock off cloudland or north Greene.  Sunbright should win region 2, so they will get a home sectional game so I guess anything is possible but I just don’t see it.  I think Cloudland and north Greene will be in Murfreesboro.  

46 minutes ago, Orangeslide said:

Oneida knocks off South Greene tonight in Lady Rebel territory.  Washburn gets Unaka.  Cosby beats University. North Greene rolls.  Mondays semis-  Cosby/Cloudland.  Washburn/North Greene. I see a Cloudland/North Greene regional championship game on Wednesday in the Eagle Nest. 

A Cloudland NG championship game will be held at west ridge hs in Blountsville.  If we both take care of business.  

44 minutes ago, Orangeslide said:

Don’t think region 2 has anyone that can knock off cloudland or north Greene.  Sunbright should win region 2, so they will get a home sectional game so I guess anything is possible but I just don’t see it.  I think Cloudland and north Greene will be in Murfreesboro.  

It's a toss up with sunbright and Midway.  It wouldn't be an upset if Midway won the title.  

I watched the Washburn and Unaka game.  The lady Pirates could cause NG some problems especially if they're looking ahead to us.  We still have to win Monday ourselves.  This Washburn team has played a weak schedule but they know how to win.  They and NG had similar close matchups with Cumberland Gap.  They also beat a decent union County team twice and had the lady rangers doubled up last night in the 4th.  

On 2/21/2024 at 8:01 AM, Dadof2 said:

I’ll take Hampton big over Austin East, they are just bad. And I will take South Greene over Oneida comfortably. But both will lose big against GP and Alcoa.

in one A Cloudland and NG will be in the glass house, region 2 teams are way down.

Very surprised with those scores. Hampton gave up 65 points to a bad AE team but pulled out the win 65-77, and SG upset by Oneida.

8 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

Very surprised with those scores. Hampton gave up 65 points to a bad AE team but pulled out the win 65-77, and SG upset by Oneida.

I got my butt kicked in the big ones contest.  It's hard to pick the post season.  Teams you might think are bad could pull an upset.