Upper East tennessee girls basketball

THE KING

10 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

Very surprised with those scores. Hampton gave up 65 points to a bad AE team but pulled out the win 65-77, and SG upset by Oneida.

Another thing is Hampton poured their heart and soul into knocking us off and haven't been the same since.  If Cutshall doesn't roll her ankle they might have lost to SG that night 

BIG Games this evening across the state. We gotta get by the Lady Eagles in their nest while they are feeling all nice, comfy and nestled in. The environment there tonight in our game should be lively to say the least. We gotta bring a crowd from the Mountain to try and match the hype. Should be fun tho. Just hope for a W and injury free game. Also I was looking and some big games going on West of us with Wayne County taking on McKenzie and Mcewen playing Houston County. And then you got Pickett Cnty/Clarkrange. Also East Robertson playing Clay County. Any of the above listed could go either way. Thats a chance that 5 out of the top 10 could go home tonight and call it an end to a good season. I really feel that if our Senior leaders show up ready to play and dont commit silly fouls then we can travel again Wed night and play for Region Champ Trophy. Just my opinion tho.

Region semifinal for us tonight at Morristown East against the homestanding Hurricanes.  We play the early game which sucks since I work in Abingdon, don't get off until 5, have to run by the house and pick up my wife and then make the hour plus drive to Morristown.  I will probably miss the majority of our game.  And obviously if we get knocked out, there's no sense in staying for the second game.  So I may pay $8 to see roughly 20 minutes of basketball tonight.  Wished they wouldn't start them until 7, but I guess it's fair so the D-B and Boone kids can get back at a decent hour.

1 hour ago, TribalEmpire said:

Region semifinal for us tonight at Morristown East against the homestanding Hurricanes.  We play the early game which sucks since I work in Abingdon, don't get off until 5, have to run by the house and pick up my wife and then make the hour plus drive to Morristown.  I will probably miss the majority of our game.  And obviously if we get knocked out, there's no sense in staying for the second game.  So I may pay $8 to see roughly 20 minutes of basketball tonight.  Wished they wouldn't start them until 7, but I guess it's fair so the D-B and Boone kids can get back at a decent hour.

I'm in the same predicament.  I'm currently at work in North Carolina and will make it just in time for tip off

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, TribalEmpire said:

Good luck to the Lady 'Landers tonight and North Greene as well.  And all the District 1 teams still playing for that matter.

Good luck to DB as well.  We're bringing a bus full of rowdy teenagers tonight.  I heard coach B was pretty upset with the atmosphere in the championship game and our students were loud and effective but clean.  Hopefully we'll both take care of business tonight 

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

Good luck to DB as well.  We're bringing a bus full of rowdy teenagers tonight.  I heard coach B was pretty upset with the atmosphere in the championship game and our students were loud and effective but clean.  Hopefully we'll both take care of business tonight 

Cloudland Female Landers will win tonight. It will happen. I guarantee it. Do you want to bet me? Cloudland Female Landers are to good to lose in this round. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

5 hours ago, THE KING said:

“Clean” is not what I overheard while nearby. The words and statements that were spewed out of their mouth were disgusting and classless. Nothing wrong with cheering for your team, however yelling “P/$$!” “B” and other profanities to the refs, parents nearby and players on the court is 100% unacceptable and should be controlled by the school officials and these “fans” should be left at the house!