Upper East tennessee girls basketball

THE KING

Hoping we can win tonight and meet Farragut on Saturday.  I think we can beat Sevier County... it will be tough, but can be done I think.

We played both Bearden and Farragut during the season.  Lost to Bearden in the Food City Thanksgiving deal at Sullivan East, beat Farragut at Roundball in the Hall at Freedom Hall in Johnson City.

1 minute ago, TribalEmpire said:

Hoping we can win tonight and meet Farragut on Saturday.  I think we can beat Sevier County... it will be tough, but can be done I think.

We played both Bearden and Farragut during the season.  Lost to Bearden in the Food City Thanksgiving deal at Sullivan East, beat Farragut at Roundball in the Hall at Freedom Hall in Johnson City.

Y'all have the best team in the upper East.  I've got Y'all then Crockett, us and Betsy.  I think etown and cland are close. They've gotten much better later in the season. 

5 minutes ago, TribalEmpire said:

I forgot to put Boone in there now that they have Flores. 

12 hours ago, isaidwhatisaid said:

Swept under the rug…As expected. Your girls aren’t as clean as you think. Moving on to what will be a great game tonight. Prayers for a healthy game on both ends. 

I don't have a dog in this other than knowing some of the girls on cloudlands team,but it sounds like sour grapes to me,I've been all over the state watching both boys and girls basketball,most students sections are brutal on the refs and opposing fans and team,im not saying its right but don't single a team out for what a lot of teams do.

50 minutes ago, IMDog said:

I don't have a dog in this other than knowing some of the girls on cloudlands team,but it sounds like sour grapes to me,I've been all over the state watching both boys and girls basketball,most students sections are brutal on the refs and opposing fans and team,im not saying its right but don't single a team out for what a lot of teams do.

Exactly.  We were on the receiving end at Hampton.  That was a brutal send off after we lost and their student section is twice the size of ours.  We never complained once.  It's part of the game.  

1 hour ago, IMDog said:

It’s not the point of singling them out honestly, any team that said the stuff they did to the girls on the court & the NG fans sitting near them would have been pointed out as well. There are great games played with great student sections that have class & respect the other team & fans without using profanity & degrading remarks. If that were the case, I wouldn’t have anything to say about a good, rowdy game. 

15 hours ago, THE KING said:

Y'all have the best team in the upper East.  I've got Y'all then Crockett, us and Betsy.  I think etown and cland are close. They've gotten much better later in the season. 

Yeah well.... I'm not sure we would've beat much of anyone last night.  Led 5-4 at the end of the first but it was all downhill from there.  Credit to Sevier County with a relentless defense and we never could solve it.

Bright side is we do get Farragut who upset Bearden in Region 2.  We beat Farragut earlier in the year at Roundball in the Hall at Johnson City, so it is a winnable game for the chance to go to the Boro.

We play sunbright Saturday night who is an uptempo team.  I wonder how Matt will approach this game as we play both styles of ball.  Last night we decided to play NG at their own game with 2 minute possessions but I think we play with more flow in transition and our freshman is more dangerous when we run.