Gatlinburg Highlanders vs Union Patriots

CaptainGuru

I guarantee Gatlinburg Highlanders will mercy rule Union Patriots in this game. Gatlinburg Highlanders will not even be challenged on Friday. I guarantee it! I guarantee Gatlinburg Highlander coach will take a new selfie after this game. How many selfies will we see after this game? I guarantee it will be more than the Union Patriot coach. He will not even do one selfie after he gets mercy ruled in this game.

13 hours ago, harley04 said:

Captain guru will region 1 win two games in playoffs 

I guarantee you that region 1 will only have one mercy rule win in the playoffs this week. I guarantee that it happens. Nobody else except Gatlinburg Highlanders in region 1 will be able to mercy rule anyone from region 2. Region 1 will not win two games in the playoffs if Austin Roadrunners shows up vs Unicoi Devils with all their team, wants to play and hasn't started basketball practice yet. I guarantee Unicoi Devils will not be able to mercy rule them even if they skip the game to practice basketball. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

I am sure the GP selfie game will be big this week.  I wonder if the GP coach has his resume ready and up to date.  He seems to apply for every job out there and after this senior group is gone GP coaches will have to work really hard to find those easy wins next season.  I am sure they are researching the worst teams in Tennessee as we speak.

1 hour ago, RakingCoal said:

I am sure the GP selfie game will be big this week.  I wonder if the GP coach has his resume ready and up to date.  He seems to apply for every job out there and after this senior group is gone GP coaches will have to work really hard to find those easy wins next season.  I am sure they are researching the worst teams in Tennessee as we speak.

6/10 they played had a losing record. lol. 

To add to that the four teams that had winning records were Johnson County (6-4 powerhouse and best team in upper east tennessee) Unicoi County (7-3 powerhouse and best team wherever in the world UC is) Chucky Doak (6-4 powerhouse and best team in Greenville) and Carter (6-4 powerhouse and best team in Knoxville that whipped GP by 20). 

9 hours ago, CaptainGuru said:

if Austin Roadrunners shows up vs Unicoi Devils with all their team, wants to play and hasn't started basketball practice yet. I guarantee Unicoi Devils will not be able to mercy rule them even if they skip the game to practice basketball. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

So why didn't you start a post with this statement?  THere's some UC fans on here and you already know I'm going to talk my stuff. 

But AE is good on the hardwood without the football players right now.  We have at least 2 weeks left of football .

16 hours ago, Turtle said:

So why didn't you start a post with this statement?  THere's some UC fans on here and you already know I'm going to talk my stuff. 

But AE is good on the hardwood without the football players right now.  We have at least 2 weeks left of football .

Union Patriots will not be able to mercy rule Gatlinburg Highlanders.  I guarantee it. Gatlinburg Highlanders will mercy rule Union Patriots on Friday. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

On 10/31/2023 at 11:22 AM, RakingCoal said:

Gatlinburg Highlanders will mercy rule Union Patriots in this game. I guarantee it. You want to bet how many selfies are taken after this game? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.