Gatlinburg Highlanders vs Union Patriots

CaptainGuru

1 hour ago, harley04 said:

Turtle AE players suspended for this game heard 7 if that's true. Unicoi is no slouch even with those players. Fri night might be it till next season.

Those 7 players sat out against Scott County last week.  AE should be in full strenght this week against Unicoi County.  AE played up in Erwin I want to say 3 years ago so AE knows what to expect.  But don't judge AE on their record they are a much better team and they have been playing hard as of late.  Plus check the scores of the similar teams that each school played, don't think AE will just be a cake walk either.  I think AE takes this one, just for sweet revenge of the last time these two teams played.  

15 hours ago, Turtle said:

@CaptainGuru see you need to start a new thread Austin East at Unicoi County and let us know what you think.  I know you're picking against AE but its all good.  We'll be looking at traveling to Blount County next week

I guarantee Unicoi Devils will not mercy rule Austin Roadrunners. I guarantee it. Austin Roadrunners should beat the Unicoi Devils if you have all of your basketball players still coming to play football games. I guarantee it can happen. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

• Upvote 1

I guarantee Gatlinburg Highlanders will mercy rule Union Patriots in this game. Gatlinburg Highlanders coach will take a selfie at halftime.   I guarantee it! I guarantee Gatlinburg Highlander coach will take a new selfie after this game as well.  How many selfies will we see after this game? I guarantee it will be more than the Union Patriot coach. He will not even do one selfie after he gets mercy ruled in this game. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

Edited by CaptainGuru