West TN Rural Top 10 Playoff Edition RD 1

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

4 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

No way Jose. Are teams not allowed to have bad games? I had a feeling you were waiting to say that, you just didn't know when to say it, until now.

Those things are easy to say if the teams you’re talking about don’t play. I have a ton of respect for two teams mentioned that he said would beat my team by two tds and they very well might IF they played. I think Croppy is a good guy. He’s just a true homer and I admire that too. He just has no respect for Hardin County, never has, never will. But at the end of the day I don’t care. Lexington and HC always has a war on the football field don’t matter who is supposed to win. But all I’m concerned with at the moment is White House. 

3 hours ago, Riverside80 said:

Hardin county’s win was kind of wild too. The refs called an obvious interception an incomplete pass that would’ve won Lexington the game. At least from film that was put on Facebook it was on obvious interception but from a referees point of view I have no idea.

missed call no doubt. Several missed the other way too. That call was so big because it would have won Lexington the game though. Lexington also has the ball on the 1yard line twice and scored 3pts on those two possessions. I guess my point is they score 14 pts on those two possessions and that miss call doesn’t probably even happen. Both teams had their chances. I’ve always said Lexington saves their best game of the year for HC

1 hour ago, Kruger77 said:

Haywood’s improved each week, and are getting hot at the right time. Dyer has been running wild with their two headed monster in the backfield and Haywood kept them in check. Their run defense has vastly improved since playing Hardin. Outside of the long run hard had, their run game was non existent 

Haywood’s run D is tough, especially between the tackles. I kept saying at the first of the year I thought you guys would get better every week and by seasons end could be a semi team out of the 7-8 regions. To much talent no to make a run. Next year Haywood will be hard to handle!

19 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

Those things are easy to say if the teams you’re talking about don’t play. I have a ton of respect for two teams mentioned that he said would beat my team by two tds and they very well might IF they played. I think Croppy is a good guy. He’s just a true homer and I admire that too. He just has no respect for Hardin County, never has, never will. But at the end of the day I don’t care. Lexington and HC always has a war on the football field don’t matter who is supposed to win. But all I’m concerned with at the moment is White House. 

Nope not true. I played against 2 of Savannahs greatest players. Joe Thompson and Joe Barker, great players and great guys. Yall had some great teams in those days just couldn't beat us. Hardin Co has produced a bunch of great players. Wish we still played. Yall need to toughen up that schedule.

13 hours ago, Tigersandcats said:

Y’all definitely play in a very tough region, no doubt. But outside of region play y’all had McKenzie on the schedule and lost. Not downing your team theirs a lot of teams that would lose to McKenzie. We played Giles county and Haywood and won both, hard fought wins but wins .