With McCallie loss is Baylor the odds on favorite

Chattanoogachoochoo

• Chattanoogachoochoo changed the title to With McCallie loss is Baylor the odds on favorite
43 minutes ago, Chattanoogachoochoo said:

Having seen almost everyone other than MUS I am not sure anyone has the balance on both sides of the ball as Baylor. LA had the most talented team and were peaking but they are gone. Regardless the championship will come from a Chattanooga team I think. 

should be fun to watch how it all plays out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chattanoogachoochoo said:

Having seen almost everyone other than MUS I am not sure anyone has the balance on both sides of the ball as Baylor. LA had the most talented team and were peaking but they are gone. Regardless the championship will come from a Chattanooga team I think. 

No. Mccallie is still the team to beat. Baylor better watch out for MUS and that passing attack. 

46 minutes ago, JRB said:

Yep. I think this year it is as wide open as ever in AAA.

I mean it's only 10 teams and I don't see it wide open. McCallie and Ensworth as well as Baylor and MUS intrigue me. MUS is the best in the west and would probably finish 4th or 5th in East division. Ensworth a 2 seed, would be the same in the east, but it's one game and not a season. I do think those 4 can win it. MUS has the best defense out of the 4 and Baylor has the best Offense out of the 4. McCallie has the most complete team and Ensworth is just ok, but not good enough on offense to win it. 

Briarcrest is not good. 

CBHS tough draw at Baylor

Catholic got gifted a home game with FR, that game depends on FR's athletes and if they are healthy. 

BA is the worst team they have ever fielded, no chance

Father Ryan, can beat catholic

MBA can run the ball, but ensworth can stop the run, it will be which QB plays better, but I give edge to Ensworths defense and MBA coaching. 

Honestly, not wide open. McCallie and Baylor in ship.