Sale Creek comes to Clay

Jimmycroc

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

I agree… however.. SP beat Creek soundly.. you just said Dogs by plenty…. Dogs and Tigers are pretty close..  So this means ypu have been spewing some junk talking about us on here. 

Clay County by 14

Plenty for me is just 1 more point than the other team. That’ll get you the W. I still stand by everything I’ve said this week and all year. You guys will walk to Chatt

7 minutes ago, TheBlueprint said:

Plenty for me is just 1 more point than the other team. That’ll get you the W. I still stand by everything I’ve said this week and all year. You guys will walk to Chatt

Being a Pirate fan I hope you’re correct. I just know it’s never been easy against Gordonsville.  SP needs to win the first two before they even worry about you though. 

1 minute ago, powerp said:

Good win. Gonna be a battle next week for the Pirates.

It will be a good battle up until the coin is flipped, if we somehow win the coin toss I’ll be tickled pink for us, because the scoreboard is gonna get ugly. That dang cannon is going to be going off a lot. That’s a long trip to take on a bus we don’t get those nice charter rentals unfortunately :(