Beardan at JC

1OldPatriot

9 hours ago, RakingCoal said:

Jefferson County would mercy rule Bearden, if they could only play the players that are from Bearden.  Take away all of the head coaches recruits and it would be a mercy rule game.  But then again Bearden would not be in playoffs without the cheater at the helm.  

Do you have any proof or are you just yapping like everyone else?

18 hours ago, RakingCoal said:

If Bearden does not get punished by the T$$AA, then it shows that public schools have no rules.  But I guess Alcoa and Maryville have already showed us that.

Ok Einstein, name 1 player for Maryville that has made a difference to this years Maryville team, that was not on the team last year and transferred in?  They have a d-lineman whose family moved from California and a kicker who moved from Idaho, but no players have moved in from another TN high school.  Alcoa on the other hand, has at least 3 starting seniors that played for another high school team last year.  Bradley has 2 extremely impactful senior transfers this season.  Bearden has a slew of Knox Co transfers but the only Senior I know about didn't contribute much due to injuries.

47 minutes ago, GeneralRebel said:

Ok Einstein, name 1 player for Maryville that has made a difference to this years Maryville team, that was not on the team last year and transferred in?  They have a d-lineman whose family moved from California and a kicker who moved from Idaho, but no players have moved in from another TN high school.  Alcoa on the other hand, has at least 3 starting seniors that played for another high school team last year.  Bradley has 2 extremely impactful senior transfers this season.  Bearden has a slew of Knox Co transfers but the only Senior I know about didn't contribute much due to injuries.

I would say that the scales are balancing from the past 20 yrs

1 hour ago, GeneralRebel said:

Ok Einstein, name 1 player for Maryville that has made a difference to this years Maryville team, that was not on the team last year and transferred in?  They have a d-lineman whose family moved from California (1.) and a kicker who moved from Idaho (2.), but no players have moved in from another TN high school.  Alcoa on the other hand, has at least 3 starting seniors that played for another high school team last year.  Bradley has 2 extremely impactful senior transfers this season.  Bearden has a slew of Knox Co transfers but the only Senior I know about didn't contribute much due to injuries.

How many game STARTS did Alcoa's QB that transferred to Maryville this year have? :popcorneater: 

You know...The QB named Graham Coulter. (3.)

Two years in a row, murvul steals a local QB from another Blount County team then gets on Coacht and whines about OTHER teams! :lol: 

5a156683dfb1a_giphy(1).gif.79ca04c23e410be00ac1e1bc4e3fa83a.gif

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

How many game STARTS did Alcoa's QB that transferred to Maryville this year have? :popcorneater: 

Two years in a row, murvul steals a local QB from another Blount County team then gets on Coacht and whines about OTHER teams! :lol: 

How many STARTS did Marevul's QB that is a freshman have against Alcoee varsity?

You know...The QB named W5. (1.)

One start in a row. Marevul grows local QB and goes 1-0 against 'Naders.

Tee Hee Hee

amazon blythe Cheap Sale - OFF 68%

Edited by MarevulBigGal

Dawgz4life.  There is so much evidence that it would take a blind homer not to see it.  Your coach has the worst track record in the state of Tennessee for cheating.  But your administration knew that when they hired him so I guess they are okay with it.  I know you are a Bearden fan and that is fine but I am a diehard Alabama fan and I know they have been paying players for years.  I am still a Tide fan but that does not change the fact that they are not playing by the rules.  I would respect you more if you just said hey we are cheating and I don't really care instead of this we are not cheating at all.  Our coach is just so good he can get kids from all over to come to Fulton, then Powell, then Bearden.  Come on man, just admit it and move on.

3 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

He lost the battle to a freshman who transferred in with his brothers!

2 hours ago, MarevulBigGal said:

How many STARTS did Marevul's QB that is a freshman have against Alcoee varsity?

You know...The QB named W5. (1.)

One start in a row. Marevul grows local QB and goes 1-0 against 'Naders.

Tee Hee Hee

amazon blythe Cheap Sale - OFF 68%

I hate to break it to you, but yalls quarterback is not zoned for Maryville. He’s zoned for Bearden high school same for his brothers.