Marion Co vs East Robertson

Chiefbigfoot

17 hours ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

Will Marion load the box or play two high? If they load the box E Groves is a matchup nightmare out wide.

My opinion, which doesn't mean a whole lot, you have to load the vox and slow the running game down.  MCs dbs are pretty good.  They may not be on Groves level, but they are definitely above average.

1 hour ago, GeneralForrest said:

we id not see that. 4 beat us on his own, and he waited until late in the game to do it 

Starting RB #3 was hurt and tried to play but only carried 2 or 3 times at the beginning of the game before he had to come out. #1 went 70yds in the 3rd qtr to put Marion ahead for good 14-12.

I think these are 2 very evenly matched teams. Marion probably gets the advantage being at home and also being the more upperclassman led team. However, something must have finally clicked for this ER team after the bye week. They’ve cleaned up the penalties, they seem to be playing more team oriented football, and the Freshman QB has grown leaps and bounds since the Smith County game. This one’s a toss up for me. But the homer in me says 

ER-35

MC-28

1 hour ago, Tjoe99 said:

I think these are 2 very evenly matched teams. Marion probably gets the advantage being at home and also being the more upperclassman led team. However, something must have finally clicked for this ER team after the bye week. They’ve cleaned up the penalties, they seem to be playing more team oriented football, and the Freshman QB has grown leaps and bounds since the Smith County game. This one’s a toss up for me. But the homer in me says 

ER-35

MC-28

They improved vs TC (14-0 at halftime with #6 hurt, didn’t even make playoffs), Jackson County (might be worse than Houston County), and Cascade a team with a losing record in a weak region. It would be a problem if they didn’t look good vs those teams. 

41 minutes ago, LilBooser said:

They improved vs TC (14-0 at halftime with #6 hurt, didn’t even make playoffs), Jackson County (might be worse than Houston County), and Cascade a team with a losing record in a weak region. It would be a problem if they didn’t look good vs those teams. 

He’s talking about penalties! #6 is a fine player but didn’t do anything against ER in the first half. Wouldn’t matter if he played in the second half