Marion Co vs East Robertson

Chiefbigfoot

I still think Jasper wins by 2 touchdowns. But I also thought Tennessee was winning in the swamp this year and the Braves were making the World Series. Truth has it right. QB play will be crucial for the Warriors. Who calls defense for Jasper now? Do they adjust to motion this year?

20 minutes ago, powerp said:

I still think Jasper wins by 2 touchdowns. But I also thought Tennessee was winning in the swamp this year and the Braves were making the World Series. Truth has it right. QB play will be crucial for the Warriors. Who calls defense for Jasper now? Do they adjust to motion this year?

Yes, defense is way better than last year as they switched coordinators.  Lots more pressure and adjust on the fly.  Good move by stark to make that move.  I still think he needs to hire an oc so he can just oversee everything.

39 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

ER athletes are head and shoulders above Marion if they keep their heads on right. That being said I hope Marion shows this bunch of punks how to play ball. They have some bad attitudes! I hope Marion beats the shine off these division 1 wannabes! If Marion don’t Smith co will for sure!! 

Brooks has lit into them since the westy game. Looks a lot more disciplined.

ER is only team that can match Marion’s athletes in East. Marion is the better team and better up front but it depends on which team shows up. If Marion can jump on ER they will lay down and take it. ER has had a lot of issues but are showing signs they may have figured things out. I am calling it now. The winner of this game represents the East in Chattanooga. I am just keeping it real

Edited by TyroneBiggums

2 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

ER is only team that can match Marion’s athletes in East. Marion is the better team and better up front but it depends on which team shows up. If Marion can jump on ER they will lay down and take it. ER has had a lot of issues but are showing signs they may have figured things out. I am calling it now. The winner of this game represents the East in Chattanooga. I am just keeping it real

Don't count York out, going to be difficult to beat York at home

3 minutes ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

ER’s Clicking… if they show up and play discipline, I could see ER running away with it.

That is a big if?

7 minutes ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

Jasper wins by 14. They have the better team and should win. They will out coach East Robertson.

I agree!