Anderson county hosts Elizabethton Cyclones

Rackattack

14 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Blazer don't say that because Betsy and Greeneville may bring that bad luck!

It's probably not going to happen since the greatest show on turf may be a much bigger footprint than the Rock top fires. 

If it doesn’t rain, there should be a ban on fireworks due to the high fire risk. Let’s stay safe out there people! LOL 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, newcyclone said:

Interesting comment from Gillum,  where he said typically comes down between them and greeneville and we will play both of them round 2 and round 3. 

Thank you for that. 

I do not care what Anderson Mavericks coach said. Elizabethton Cyclones will not mercy rule Anderson Mavericks in this game. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Do you want to bet on it?  Anderson Mavericks are too good to get mercy ruled in this game. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, noonesfool said:

Betsy in a close one on the road. Betsy’ loss to Greeneville may be more of a positive than a negative. They are refocused and you can’t get back at Gvegas unless you take care of business in AC. The 4th of July in November will have no effect on the Hurricanes as they bring their own Black and Orange fireworks to the Clinton area. It’s all about D! Just ask the Hill Toppers. Betsy D front takes over and a dollar bet that Moog (my choice for Mr. Football) will have a personal LB shadow all night. May both teams play clean, the refs call a good game, the fans behave and the dog doesn’t bite anyone.

Well if anything, you definitely made your prediction. I am so glad you didn't score it. Now you got me worried. I don't cross fingers and I don't pray for teams to win. So very good analysis and let's just hope and pray both teams stay healthy and who ever wins this one, goes all the way. Even if Greeneville luckly pulls this out I will be pulling for them. 

Let's Go Mavs looks like we're behind on the Boards! 

3 hours ago, LoudnProud said:

AC has been breathing in that shi***y air all week I could tell in the coaches show Gillum looked a little rough idk if it was from lack of sleep or air quality 

Boy your are on a roll. That's all the Mavs need for motivation. Just when I thought Halloween was over. Loudnproud this will no doubt come back to Haunt you. Haha

Edited by Mavericksinflight