MJ loses to Oakland by 30. What you got, over or under?

TommyBahama

10 minutes ago, 731Ball said:

Tennessee OL. Vandy LB who was kicked off. Yale WR. Princeton DB. Army or navy kicker. Austin Peay kids. It keeps going. He’s nowhere near bright.

The last few seasons have started to create a different narrative. People have had this “wasted talent” narrative for years. For years we had minimal talent to decent talent. 

1 minute ago, Meat99 said:

Yeah I was just naming kids from the 2018 team. I mean, I can’t think of a year in the last 10 years when they didn’t at least have one kid offered a division 1 scholarship. Iron sharpens iron, and when you have a team that consistently produces half a dozen kids a year going on to play at the next level whether that’s NAIA, Div 2, D1AA, D1, there’s only about a dozen other public school programs in the state that produce that type of talent year in and year out. Except they’re not playing non region games against metro schools that are on the verge of getting rid of their program, which is probably why they’re playing for a gold ball every 2-3 years and MJ is not. 

People just don’t understand. Nor does one or two d1 kids on a single team translate to a state champ team :D  I just don’t get the argument here, most years MJ struggles in the trenches, and will have a few playmakers on the offensive side. Not sure how that equates to a plethora of talent…

1 hour ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

You’re not much of a reputable guy on the site like you may think. I can cut it up with you from time to time, but I think eers thinks highly of eers a little too often.

Man… I didn’t even say anything to or about you, but we could take a poll on reputation amongst those that have interacted with us most. 

Just now, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

At the end of the day who cares… I definitely don’t, you do. That’s the point. 

The real point was I didn’t say anything and I’m typically on your side. This time I was just eating some popcorn and watching and you wanted to drag me in to some little fit you decided to throw across several threads. It’s ok though, you’ll be in hibernation Saturday. 

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, eers said:

The real point was I didn’t say anything and I’m typically on your side. This time I was just eating some popcorn and watching and you wanted to drag me in to some little fit you decided to throw across several threads. It’s ok though, you’ll be in hibernation Saturday. 

Naw I’ll be here as always. Just enjoy the luck of us having to play the best team in 6a. 

Look at the title of the thread.... No other program on this Site has to deal with the blatant disrespect that the Bears do. Honestly, CoachT should shut it down. Bunch of fat old clowns in here that never actually done anything of substance on the gridiron theirself, running their traps, hoping and wishing a 16-18 y/o group of kids get humiliated on Friday night. How embarrassing for you grown "men"

Edited by thegreatone36

3 hours ago, 731Ball said:

You’re the idiot. Nobody’s shaking except trey Perry trying to figure out how to not get beat by 60.

Hilarious when he knows the season is about to die he dials the trolling down and plays victim. This dude and the other loser that carries him troll when they are cooking that sorry schedule then switch up the tunes.

2 hours ago, eers said:

I can't wait 

• Upvote 1