Rd 3 McKenzie travels to Moore Co

RedRebelman

9 hours ago, RaiderzFan said:

And Dresden has…..how many times

See you took a honest question and got sensitive about it. You overhyped your team all season and acted like yall had a once in a generation team.You had a good season it sounds like for Moore County is all I was getting at. Dresden doesn't have a storied history of Championship runs either.

13 hours ago, hogheaven said:

Powder puff schedule kills that area.  Need to schedule Lake, Trenton, mckenzie, huntindung, dresden, UC for non conference to get some perspective.  Even on down years they can bite ya.  There is always basketball!   And Whiskey!!!   Cow tipping!!!  Trolling teams message boards you don't care about  

Where you trying to go with this….your season just like ours did….AND got embarrassed in the process….you need to go bark up somebody else’s tree….time to move on….and you need to grow up….Good Luck!!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 11/19/2023 at 2:43 PM, GeneralForrest said:

Dawson White is a really good regular season QB. The end. 

Dawson possibly played on a partially torn MCL suffered at the beginning of the Eagleville game…nobody knew that but he tried to play through it for the team…VS McKenzie his running mobility was gone…That’s why he wasn’t returning kickoffs or punts….I promise you I have watched this kid play for 3 years now 30+ games ….he wasn’t himself at all …Dawson played at BEST 40% of what he is capable of…and in most cases that’s good enough and we win …but not last Friday vs McKenzie…Not making any excuses…that’s just the way it was that night…also didn’t help that we had to unfortunate turnovers in first half fumble & interception that set up short field for McKenzie to score TDs… plus a missed extra point on OUR last TD scored that would have tied the game… but that’s how it goes…I promise you talent wise MC was better than McKenzie BUT just not that night on the scoreboard….MC had a great season…12-1..nothing to hang our heads down about…Most teams would pray for the season we had and experienced….Good luck to ALL the teams in the Semifinals & may the BEST teams win…The Moore Co. Raiders will be next year better and stronger than ever…..GO RAIDERS!!!

24 minutes ago, RaiderzFan said:

Dawson possibly played on a partially torn MCL suffered at the beginning of the Eagleville game…nobody knew that but he tried to play through it for the team…VS McKenzie his running mobility was gone…That’s why he wasn’t returning kickoffs or punts….I promise you I have watched this kid play for 3 years now 30+ games ….he wasn’t himself at all …Dawson played at BEST 40% of what he is capable of…and in most cases that’s good enough and we win …but not last Friday vs McKenzie…Not making any excuses…that’s just the way it was that night…also didn’t help that we had to unfortunate turnovers in first half fumble & interception that set up short field for McKenzie to score TDs… plus a missed extra point on OUR last TD scored that would have tied the game… but that’s how it goes…I promise you talent wise MC was better than McKenzie BUT just not that night on the scoreboard….MC had a great season…12-1..nothing to hang our heads down about…Most teams would pray for the season we had and experienced….Good luck to ALL the teams in the Semifinals & may the BEST teams win…The Moore Co. Raiders will be next year better and stronger than ever…..GO RAIDERS!!!

Wrong