R3: East Robertson @ SC

SCHSAllHail

26 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

Relax.   Of course ER played well.  But Smith stayed home.  No other explanation for the wildly different results in 2 games played. 

Not really. East was just that dominate. They gave the first game to SC with penalties and turnovers. This game they were the much superior team in ALL phases of the game.

Just now, TyroneBiggums said:

I am going to go back and watch this one again on NFHS. East Robertson is impressive when they play clean. Just haven’t seen it all year until last night. Talent is undeniable but can they keep that focus there two more weeks? That is the challenge. I am just keeping it real 

We all wonder this same thing 

9 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

So ER played a bad game, then a good game.  Doesn't explain a 40+ point turnaround. 

are freshmen QB had 3 interceptions in this game and only had given up 4 all year. he had a bad game it happens but he didn’t cost them the game smith plays as a team and loses as a team. and like i said before we had to stop the big plays and this game we didn’t do that like we had all season. congratulations to er a big win. if you watch the game we stopped him well when he ran to there right but we didn’t set the edge on the left all night. all but one of the big plays was to that side. groves friday night was the best back i have seen in the hole since 2006. zach groves #0 was in are backfield all night just like the first game and we didn’t make the adjustments to stop him or didn’t have the personnel to stop him is the main reason we couldn’t pass. next year will be almost a complete rebuild for us. good luck to the 4 team left playing 

1 hour ago, GeneralForrest said:

Playing clean is part of football.  Sometimes ER does it, and sometimes they don't.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

THANK YOU, i never would have figured that out by myself. That is such an enlightening and insightful comment.  Are you on staff for Forrest?  You’re a Genius 

Edited by TheCommissioner