Round 3: Oz @ Coalfield

rtl112

13 hours ago, Thebalduglyduck said:

Doesn’t matter as Tssaa says once you start somewhere you can’t transfer unless it’s an address change

Yep that’s why transfer rules apply. Doesn’t mean you can’t go anywhere you want to though. Might have to move or sit a year or just start where you want as a freshman. If I lived in sunbright and had a kid that was decent or above at football he’d likely be at coalfield first day of high school if I’m being honest. 

Edited by crow

Most kids that play for Coalfield arent originally from Coalfield thats the beauty of it. We win with all your alls talent :thumb:

Losing draws losers and everyone wants to be apart of wins and lets be honest when your the only school in the county with winning sports programs it takes care of its self.  

3 hours ago, CYJACKETT said:

Most kids that play for Coalfield arent originally from Coalfield thats the beauty of it. We win with all your alls talent :thumb:

Losing draws losers and everyone wants to be apart of wins and lets be honest when your the only school in the county with winning sports programs it takes care of its self.  

I disagree with your first comment,  I think it's the other way around.  But I agree with the rest.  Most  of the kids on Cf roster are from Coalfield and Petros but some of the Petrosians decide to go up the road to Wartburg but not many.  

1 hour ago, rtl112 said:

I disagree with your first comment,  I think it's the other way around.  But I agree with the rest.  Most  of the kids on Cf roster are from Coalfield and Petros but some of the Petrosians decide to go up the road to Wartburg but not many.  

Not really related to the topic but just looking at that whole area on maps it seems like a ton of small schools really close together why not one big school? I assume there is a reason but seems like if there was consolidation bigger school more resources.

On 1/4/2024 at 1:19 PM, CYJACKETT said:

You sir are an idiot!  Do you really think people believe that you are from Coalfield?!?!

There is only one team that talks that much smack…from not that far “down the road”.

I am curious…how many kids on OS’s roster once played or were enrolled at Coalfield?  I’m mean surely there has to be more than one direction of transfers….don’t you think?

Think about it!

7 hours ago, ThinkAboutIt said:

You sir are an idiot!  Do you really think people believe that you are from Coalfield?!?!

There is only one team that talks that much smack…from not that far “down the road”.

I am curious…how many kids on OS’s roster once played or were enrolled at Coalfield?  I’m mean surely there has to be more than one direction of transfers….don’t you think?

Think about it!

Why pinpoint oliver springs?

I'm not sure of any Bobcats on the upcoming team, but there's alot of former Dawgs 

40 minutes ago, BFL347 said:

Why pinpoint oliver springs?

I'm not sure of any Bobcats on the upcoming team, but there's alot of former Dawgs 

It only took you eight hours to switch “handles”.  Amateur hour…I guess.

Did you (OS) have any kids transfer in from any other schools in Roane County?  Must be recruiting…right?

Think about it!

10 hours ago, ThinkAboutIt said:

It only took you eight hours to switch “handles”.  Amateur hour…I guess.

Did you (OS) have any kids transfer in from any other schools in Roane County?  Must be recruiting…right?

Think about it!

I'm not switching handles, what are you talking about, I'm just curious were someone made you think it was Oliver springs,  there aren't any oliver springs kids on the up coming schedule.. but you could mention Wartburg,even tho the most just played youth ball in wartburg 

Just now, BFL347 said:

I'm not switching handles, what are you talking about, I'm just curious were someone made you think it was Oliver springs,  there aren't any oliver springs kids on the up coming schedule.. but you could mention Wartburg,even tho the most just played youth ball in wartburg 

So let me assume, your from coalfield?

Just now, BFL347 said:

So let me assume, your from coalfield?

1 minute ago, BFL347 said:

???

On 1/4/2024 at 1:19 PM, CYJACKETT said:

I am from Coalfield….unlike yourself.

Everyone knows coalfied recruits… they always have and always will. Most of their rosters are made up of players from OS, Harriman, Wartburg, Sunbright, and Oakdale. It’s been a problem there for years and many from other schools have taken notice. Ever kid you bring in from another school takes a starting spot away from a coalfied kid but they don’t care about that. It’s only get that win over a weak single a school. OS has been victimized by Coalfied for years and I think now Tyler Harper is fighting back.