Round 3: Oz @ Coalfield

rtl112

12 hours ago, JimBobCooters said:

The ones who are around the program are cancerous and it will eventually cause rot. It will catch up to them but everyone needs to start reporting them to the powers to be. It’s always interesting that coalfield football is good when they have a director of schools from Coalfield. Oliver Springs will be good even with the quitters that coalfield takes. ThinkAboutThat

They’ve always been like that it just happens Treece is director of schools and since he’s closing Petros down he’s running for Knoxville and taking his kids. They’ve tried to get some of our players for years luckily they’ve played together since little league. The high school is as bad as their little league used to be with all the corruption. 

Thebalduglycooters are 100% correct and it is high time people start to pay attention! Cancerous communities that routinely bribe families to send their kids to their high school for athletic advantage have to be exposed! I for one will stand by idly no more. I’m contacting Dateline, 20/20, true crime TV, Nancy Grace, and John Stossel! We are blowing the lid off this continuation of communal corruption in Coalfield! 

19 minutes ago, Thebalduglyduck said:

They’ve always been like that it just happens Treece is director of schools and since he’s closing Petros down he’s running for Knoxville and taking his kids. They’ve tried to get some of our players for years luckily they’ve played together since little league. The high school is as bad as their little league used to be with all the corruption. 

So, you are literally saying that Coalfield is the mafia.  That is hilarious!  

In a nutshell, Coalfield recruits players that are 27 years old, mined blood diamonds to pay for NIL deals, clubbed baby seals, cause cancer, and are a part of the mafia.

What's next?  Are they going to rig the next election?

4 hours ago, ThinkAboutIt said:

So, you are literally saying that Coalfield is the mafia.  That is hilarious!  

In a nutshell, Coalfield recruits players that are 27 years old, mined blood diamonds to pay for NIL deals, clubbed baby seals, cause cancer, and are a part of the mafia.

What's next?  Are they going to rig the next election?

They do rig the election in Morgan County. 

all seriousness the other schools are scared to report coalfield because of retaliation from Treece. The kid in question they are talking about in middle school is Ian Hammock he played for Sunbright last year and played this summer there. They still live right next to Sunbright high school there was never a change of address.

18 minutes ago, Thebalduglyduck said:

They do rig the election in Morgan County. 

all seriousness the other schools are scared to report coalfield because of retaliation from Treece. The kid in question they are talking about in middle school is Ian Hammock he played for Sunbright last year and played this summer there. They still live right next to Sunbright high school there was never a change of address.

WWTD (What Would Treece Do?)  The guy is on his way to retirement.  What could he possibly do in terms of retaliation? Would he pull funds from schools?  Would he shut down your school?  Seriously, what could/would he do?

The young man that you speak of.........you might want to do some fact checking before coming on to a public forum and making such accusations.  But that is how you people operate.  You ignore your indiscretions and blame others for doing things the right way. 

Since you and JBC are "in the know" it seems to me that you should report Coalfield to TSSAA.  You wouldn't have to say a thing to Mr. Treece.  Or, are you too afraid to attach your name to your accusations?

2 hours ago, crow said:

True or not if you have proof and don’t report it then it’s just gossip and rumors. 

it’s true and I’ve submitted it on behalf of OS. I have pictures of the boy leaving his house and going to coalfield in the morning. Showing that he still resides at the address on multiple occasions. Morgan county schools will not report coalfield though because they’re scared of the retaliation from Treece. Thankfully he’s leaving and maybe they’ll get someone in that isn’t bought paid for by coalfield. 

Edited by Thebalduglyduck

13 hours ago, Thebalduglyduck said:

it’s true and I’ve submitted it on behalf of OS. I have pictures of the boy leaving his house and going to coalfield in the morning. Showing that he still resides at the address on multiple occasions. Morgan county schools will not report coalfield though because they’re scared of the retaliation from Treece. Thankfully he’s leaving and maybe they’ll get someone in that isn’t bought paid for by coalfield. 

There are so many things to unpack here.

1. Submitted on behalf of OS?  I would think that if this were true then the people from his community would report the matter to the TSSAA.  YOU DONT HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE DIRECTOR OF SCHOOLS TO DO THIS. But you being an OS fan saw it in your heart to turn in mean ol Colaifled.  Nice.

2.  You have pictures of the boy leaving his house to go to Coalfield?  That is just plain CREEPY!  You stalked a kid all the way from OS....and on OS's behalf?  There might be some privacy laws being broken there.  Ethics for sure.

3.  Scared of Treece's retaliation?  You have yet to mention what that means or what that might look like.  Explain.

4.  Bought and paid for by Coalfield?  What are you talking about?  There is a thing called a "school board".  The "school board" is a panel of people from every reach of Morgan county.  These are elected individuals.  Have you discussed this matter with your school board representative(s)?  Oh wait, I forgot, you are not from Morgan county.  You are an ambassador of OS.

Think about it!

4 hours ago, ThinkAboutIt said:

There are so many things to unpack here.

1. Submitted on behalf of OS?  I would think that if this were true then the people from his community would report the matter to the TSSAA.  YOU DONT HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE DIRECTOR OF SCHOOLS TO DO THIS. But you being an OS fan saw it in your heart to turn in mean ol Colaifled.  Nice.

2.  You have pictures of the boy leaving his house to go to Coalfield?  That is just plain CREEPY!  You stalked a kid all the way from OS....and on OS's behalf?  There might be some privacy laws being broken there.  Ethics for sure.

3.  Scared of Treece's retaliation?  You have yet to mention what that means or what that might look like.  Explain.

4.  Bought and paid for by Coalfield?  What are you talking about?  There is a thing called a "school board".  The "school board" is a panel of people from every reach of Morgan county.  These are elected individuals.  Have you discussed this matter with your school board representative(s)?  Oh wait, I forgot, you are not from Morgan county.  You are an ambassador of OS.

Think about it!

Good comment!  The success of a program does the recruiting. Kids will go were they think they can win.  OZ has been improving and just needs to build off this success and kids will want to go there.  It's that way at every level and that why the same programs are good year in year out.  There is people out there that will say or  do what they can to bring a program down.  Look what happened at Greenback for example,  I have a feeling there is a balduglyduck in some pond in Loudon County that caused all that mess.  

1 hour ago, rtl112 said:

Good comment!  The success of a program does the recruiting. Kids will go were they think they can win.  OZ has been improving and just needs to build off this success and kids will want to go there.  It's that way at every level and that why the same programs are good year in year out.  There is people out there that will say or  do what they can to bring a program down.  Look what happened at Greenback for example,  I have a feeling there is a balduglyduck in some pond in Loudon County that caused all that mess.  

This is not college the success of the program blah blah blah shouldn’t have anything to do with where kids go . You go to school where you are zoned to go to school the rest is BS most of the time. Put out by front runners….  People want to know why schools have a hard time turning around this is exactly the reason why. Sadly they hide behind rules that the county put in place. Anyone with any common sense knows It’s not right.