Waller valley and clinton

1 hour ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

Do they all just use his address or do they use those low income apartments that are near the high school? The white ones

It gets better than that.  The Powell coach used to have utility services separately installed to the basement of his Dad’s house.  If it has utilities…it’s a residence. 

2 hours ago, oridgecat said:

For the record, I have not accused Clinton of doing anything illegal.  I will say on the surface though it does seem to be a unique and somewhat unusual situation and quite comical, and I think their own fans will admit that.  But it appears that this kind of thing is becoming more and more the norm and just accepted, and again T$$AA either doesn't care or doesn't have the resources to enforce anything.  In the end though, Clinton put it together at the end, made a nice run and were the more talented team Friday night.  Should be playing West Fri. night.  

Really though, you have to be careful about such accusations.  We didn't check addresses on all the kids that moved from knoxville to OR a couple years ago.  Lets not act like WE want to check them once they went from OR to Clinton.  Obviously your AD didn't want to pick that fight, and I imagine we all know why.

Edited by ILB1999

42 minutes ago, pdover1776 said:

It gets better than that.  The Powell coach used to have utility services separately installed to the basement of his Dad’s house.  If it has utilities…it’s a residence. 

Wasn't that when he was at the private school? With kids moving in from other countries?

1 minute ago, atrisk said:

The kids from Knoxville were in good standing. One had to sit out almost have the year before he played. I'm thinking you can live in OR and go to Clinton with no problems. I think. Doubt that Mike Mullins or Joe Gaddis are afraid or ashamed about how they did/do their job.

My point is that most coaches and ads would rather not dig too deep into things.  Probably the same thing Now in CLinton.  That's all I'm saying.

8 hours ago, atrisk said:

Ill1999 I'm confused about your use of "we" and "your".  What high school team do you support? That answer should clear it up for me. No recruiting in county or out of county. Isn't recruiting against TSSAA rules.

This is what I've been asking this guy for two years now, he don't have a team.  He just trolls around hating on other folks teams.  But we live here, we know the kids,  the coaches and the communities, and the county dynamics. He don't.  So take it for what it's worth.  Probably hasn't paid his $8 to see a high school football game this year.  

• Upvote 2

On 11/21/2023 at 4:04 PM, ILB1999 said:

Wasn't that when he was at the private school? With kids moving in from other countries?

Most of the kids from other countries at Kings don't play football.  Even with Lowe there they couldn't never get over the hump & get the 35-40 kids on your ge team to make a deep run.