Waller valley and clinton

7 hours ago, osunut2 said:

I don't think those two are qualified to speak on behalf of the Clinton faithful. Heck, I don't think they are qualified to speak about much of anything lol.

And you are

4 hours ago, Troller said:

Maybe look into what he did before he started teaching . go to Clinton school and tell him he a poser to his face. 

I don't see how he does it with all the racial phone calls he and his family receive  really a good guy listening to you people you would think he was Hitler all of the other Coaches in this area are angels upright guys right  I'm sick of y'all internet heroes really who comes to your miserable jobs and criticize your every move

6-7 is not a winning season.  It’s 2023…and as much as people want to keep race wars alive by making EVERYTHING about that, nobody cares what color he is.  He took a team that should have been undefeated or pretty close and went 6-7.  All you see is 3rd round.  I see 6-7 and they beat an Oak Ridge team (luckily) because the stars were aligned with magic dragon dust that particular night.  Like I said…the Clinton faithful will put him on a pedestal and say oh thank you Coach Keith for bringing us back.  Then we will say, oh you must have finally beat AC? ….well no.  Then you must have had a winning season at least?  Well, no..we went 6-7.  But we went to the 3rd round!  

congrats Clinton.  

Why are you not pounding any other Coach who made you a expert what ball club have you coached was Clinton a power house you constantly talk mess about a man that cannot defend himself its cowardly who else under achieved no one knew Clinton existed where you played your ball Small town mentality sickening. He does not do it for the fame like I said do you know you don't him do your homework when bashing a grown man in front of his family and friends when the job comes open you apply and do better job you make me sick

52 minutes ago, pdover1776 said:

6-7 is not a winning season.  It’s 2023…and as much as people want to keep race wars alive by making EVERYTHING about that, nobody cares what color he is.  He took a team that should have been undefeated or pretty close and went 6-7.  All you see is 3rd round.  I see 6-7 and they beat an Oak Ridge team (luckily) because the stars were aligned with magic dragon dust that particular night.  Like I said…the Clinton faithful will put him on a pedestal and say oh thank you Coach Keith for bringing us back.  Then we will say, oh you must have finally beat AC? ….well no.  Then you must have had a winning season at least?  Well, no..we went 6-7.  But we went to the 3rd round!  

congrats Clinton.  

I am confused you are clearly not a Clinton fan so here is a solution worry about your team and your coach and stop hiding behind the screen talking like you got all the answers and you matter you don't.

• Like 1

From a WV perspective, last night was unbelievable. Clinton came out early and scored touchdowns on the first two drives. They definitely have some athletes on that team and aren’t afraid to hit. Luckily, the defense settled down and shut them down until late in the 4th. 

The offense moved the ball all night but were stopped twice inside the 2 (same thing Clinton did to OR last week). Our quarterback played unreal. Think he threw for 250, ran for 70, his one punt was downed at the 1 yard line, he made tackles on defense (which he never plays), and iced the game with the late interception . Kid is a baller. 

That was my first time to Clinton and I enjoyed the stadium and atmosphere. I was also amused how Clinton shut the lights off on our side of the stadium once the game ended. Biggest win In program history. 

9 hours ago, 92Dragon said:

Proud of the team for making it as far as they did! 

You should be...I remember at the beginning of the season people giving you a hard time with those early losses but the team got hot and almost pulled it off last night again.

Quarterfinals appeance at home after going on the road and beating Mcminn and Oak Ridge is a huge accomplishment as a 3 seed.

Hope you have a Happy Holidays and I look forward to our game next season at West.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Troller said:

I am confused you are clearly not a Clinton fan so here is a solution worry about your team and your coach and stop hiding behind the screen talking like you got all the answers and you matter you don't.

Man served his country for 27 years in Special Operations two branches so you can sit here with your freedom of speech and cut on him I played for him and love him he does more than Coach us.

6 minutes ago, WestHigh4Life said:

You should be...I remember at the beginning of the season people giving you a hard time with those early losses but the team got hot and almost pulled it off last night again.

Quarterfinals appeance at home after going on the road and beating Mcminn and Oak Ridge is a huge accomplishment as a 3 seed.

Hope you have a Happy Holidays and I look forward to our game next season at West.

Thank you