Waller valley and clinton

4 minutes ago, pdover1776 said:

Also ask, what actually went down during the Keith hire? Who was actually offered the job and took it before him?  Why did the principal leave for Alcoa? I’m told the rabbit whole goes deep in Burrville.

Here’s a clue…the person offered and accepted first was just coming off a state title as a defensive coordinator.  The principal went with him.  The “mafia” said no.  He’s at Alcoa now.

12 hours ago, pdover1776 said:

And they lose with the Clintoniest thing they can do…another fight.  Culture.  A 6-7 season made a fan base happy when in reality that team had the athleticism to have been undefeated going into this game.  You call Keith a savior..the rest of us see the poser of a coach he is.  6-7 losing season on a banner for the gym will look great next to the zero other banners. 

Last time we played Clinton, Bradley won in overtime and teir coach swing at our coach. sounds like things have not changed much :lol:

23 minutes ago, Knoxemdown said:

this is a weird and awkward thread.

Why? Because truth trickles out? That Clinton fans have been duped?  That Keith was selected because of his son being on lists of top QBs to watch and not because of his track record?  He coached middle school a couple years, then high school a couple as an assistant then he lucked out and got a HC job in Kentucky at a school Union County would beat.  He coached for a semi-pro team (which we all know semi-pro is code for men’s league).  He was hired over an actual proven Coach and classroom teacher that was vetted by a principal that grew up and went to that very school!?  That’s weird and awkward? He had to go out and recruit players to come to the school just to have a losing record? What did Clinton achieve in reality? Nothing. It’s still a losing program.  A losing program that went to the third round. Well that’s super duper.

Edited by pdover1776

4 minutes ago, pdover1776 said:

Why? Because truth trickles out? That Clinton fans have been duped?  That Keith was selected because of his son being on lists of top QBs to watch and not because of his track record?  He coached middle school a couple years, then high school a couple as an assistant then he lucked out and got a HC job in Kentucky at a school Union County would beat.  He coached for a semi-pro team (which we all know semi-pro is code for men’s league).  He was hired over an actual proven Coach and classroom teacher that was vetted by a principal that grew up and went to that very school!?  That’s weird and awkward? He had to go out and recruit players to come to the school just to have a losing record? What did Clinton achieve in reality? Nothing. It’s still a losing program.  A losing program that went to the third round. Well that’s super duper.

no.  that's not it.  Y'all just had the best postseason I can remember in the last 15 years or so and you think this is what to bring up today?  And you obviously are convinced  you're right.  Troll was pretty awkward too.  But I can't believe any of y'all are on here talking this way.  reflects a whole lot of craziness.

2 minutes ago, Knoxemdown said:

no.  that's not it.  Y'all just had the best postseason I can remember in the last 15 years or so and you think this is what to bring up today?  And you obviously are convinced  you're right.  Troll was pretty awkward too.  But I can't believe any of y'all are on here talking this way.  reflects a whole lot of craziness.

My point is that Clinton has only been elite what..twice? Really once in 1992!  Yet its two neighboring schools have had many elite seasons and both have state championships.  Oak Ridge has a national if I’m not mistaken!  In what 100 years of football they still settle for this?  Calling this a great season again is very Butch Jones of anyone to say.  

15 minutes ago, pdover1776 said:

My point is that Clinton has only been elite what..twice? Really once in 1992!  Yet its two neighboring schools have had many elite seasons and both have state championships.  Oak Ridge has a national if I’m not mistaken!  In what 100 years of football they still settle for this?  Calling this a great season again is very Butch Jones of anyone to say.  

your neighbor's success only holds you down.  You'd be better off being angry at them, but here we are.

HOld on.  I just realized.  You're from OR over here badmouthing the clinton coach?  That's actually pitiful.

Edited by Knoxemdown