Southwind @ Henry Co (Round 3)

SEC1rules

1 minute ago, TheCommissioner said:

I am confused what difference does it make where the coach was at last year he’S at Southwind now

There is no difference. When HC gets new non local officials they are cry baby’s. 

The coach should be more humble but he is used to house calls. 
shame. 
Those kids played hard for him and suddenly after three months it’s blah blah blah Mississippi. 

Like is said take the loss. 
you didn’t win. 

Good Luck Southwind. 

2 minutes ago, BarnBurner09 said:

There is no difference. When HC gets new non local officials they are cry baby’s. 

The coach should be more humble but he is used to house calls. 
shame. 
Those kids played hard for him and suddenly after three months it’s blah blah blah Mississippi. 

Like is said take the loss. 
you didn’t win. 

Good Luck Southwind. 

Bro, are you okay? 

You seem very tensed up after an otherwise pretty chill season of posting, and all over a post where some dude said CryBabies? 

I can't speak to coach's postgame comments, those are his, but I am sure most of us Paris folk have taken the loss in stride. SW is a heck of a team, and most of us realize this is just a game lol.  

1 minute ago, MSURacer said:

Bro, are you okay? 

You seem very tensed up after an otherwise pretty chill season of posting, and all over a post where some dude said CryBabies? 

I can't speak to coach's postgame comments, those are his, but I am sure most of us Paris folk have taken the loss in stride. SW is a heck of a team, and most of us realize this is just a game lol.  

I’m great. I’m just speaking facts. 

No tears over here my man. 

Southwind go shock the world 

17 minutes ago, BarnBurner09 said:

Haven must be a booster that pays the referees that come to Paris 

let’s be real. Henry county can win all the regular season games they want. When a good referee team comes and watches them they crumble 

lol not at all; just pulling for the remaining region 8 teams. The officials didn’t impact the game nearly as much as the HC play calling did. I’ll admit, the officials called a much cleaner game than I expected. 

4 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

I am confused what difference does it make where the coach was at last year he’S at Southwind now

Listening to HC's coach....

On this issue, he was clearly implying:

---------------------------------------------------------

1) MISSISSIPPI Coaches field DICIPLINED players and teams.

2) SWs Former-Mississippi-Coach brought that "Mississippi" dicipline to Memphis Southwind.

3) MEMPHIS Coaches, on the other hand.... quite the opposite!

It sounded as if HCs Coach was shocked and dismayed -- kinda expecting SW to implode and suddenly morph into a "typical (i.e. UNDICIPLINED) Memphis team" that he was, apparently, accustomed to seeing over the years.     

20 minutes ago, BarnBurner09 said:

CRYBABY GAH LEEE

Can you cry any more. 

Imagine crying this much. Hendersonville would never 

Would never huh? I’m sure you’ve seen the hendersonville cry babies on Facebook. Still claiming they were cheated. We played twice and you lost twice. We’re not gonna talk about how baker was crippled in the 1st game. Then went on to beat Munford and have a good game the 2nd time we played. I smell some shots in the knee. If y’all wer so good you wouldn’t have come in 3rd. Y’all got slapped to sleep by beech. ;-) just face it. Y’all weren’t that good.  

1 minute ago, RollRed123 said:

Would never huh? I’m sure you’ve seen the hendersonville cry babies on Facebook. Still claiming they were cheated. We played twice and you lost twice. We’re not gonna talk about how baker was crippled in the 1st game. Then went on to beat Munford and have a good game the 2nd time we played. I smell some shots in the knee. If y’all wer so good you wouldn’t have come in 3rd. Y’all got slapped to sleep by beech. ;-) just face it. Y’all weren’t that good.  

You’re right. We’re both done. Thanks. On to basketball 

31 minutes ago, TraderB said:

Ok....

Listening to HCs head coach postgame...

I'm 100% DISSAPOINTED  in his commentary, especially the "shade" that he's throwing:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1)  Saying that SW had 10 players that did not go to their school last year...

2) Saying... SWs coach is from Mississippi... Thus, SW is more disciplined than typical Memphis teams...

Wow, Coach... really?

That was utterly unnecessary!

HCs Coach should have simply Congratulated SW on a hard-fought win, and left it at that...

Was he wrong tho? We all know when Shelby county shut football down for Covid kids moved to Southwind. Or they would still be irrelevant. 

1 minute ago, TraderB said:

I honestly don't know if he's right or wrong about his "10 players" accusation or, for that matter, his commentary about Mississippi vs Memphis Coaches, etc...

My takeaway and instant impression was that his commentary was totally misplaced, making him sound like a bona fide Sore Loser

Gives sore loser vibes. 
do you have a link to the audio 

Just sends a bad message that somehow southwind cheated. 

I watched the game. 
Henry County got beat and Southwind didn’t even play their best game 

14 minutes ago, RollRed123 said:

Was he wrong tho? We all know when Shelby county shut football down for Covid kids moved to Southwind. Or they would still be irrelevant. 

Doesn't matter. If he had issues with SW, take it up before the game. I'm gonna chalk it up as being in the heat of the moment bc being raised up in a football household like he was, he knows better than to come off like he did tonight 

• Upvote 1