Anderson County comes to Greeneville

KEV-O

1 minute ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Yeah we did. Just responding to those ugly comments. Our defense let down tonight and again Congratulations to Greeneville. When we play each other in the future, my take is we have to win big!

So go get that Gold Ball! And we will be back next year, at home and talk about this game again! Haha and if you don't hear me again

"Have a Great Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and not so happy new year because we play again next year, more than likely! ;)

Mav , the 2 surprises for me was 1. Holding Moog to just 33 yds rushing in 18 Carries. ( favorite player) 2. Halls big night. 

43 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

No I agree that's was to the head! And that was another one got away. But what can we do now! 

Guys he didn't give hisself up by sliding feet first so he became a run and the hit was to the back of the shoulder pads.  No late hit, no illegal hit, admit he just wasn't use to getting hit.  

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, orangeandwhite said:

Good game til the mid 3rd qtr., Mr. Quillen definitely made the difference, he’s an athlete. Hall was a stud QB but hurt his team at the end mouthing off at the ref and got an unsportsmanlike penalty. Guess he had a bad taste from the previous hit he took. Either way both teams looked good

While watching the game, I rewound the broadcast and it appeared that the unsportmanlike penalty was on the receiver#10.  He was apparently pretty unhappy with the no-call in the end-zone.

41 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Well the ref apparently did not agree with a concussion by not calling the infraction so they pretty much did not say anything CYA 

Mav I got to agree because the way he was stumbling he should have never got back into at all.  The Coaches, Refs, and the Med Team need to be questioned. 

• Like 1